Junior and Leaving Cert Maths Grinds Classes

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Junior and Leaving Cert Maths Grinds Classes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone,
    I’d just like to introduce you all to my new business venture "Irish Maths Academy". I have decided to use my education/teaching experience in mathematics to try to help students doing the new syllabus Project Maths for Junior Cert and Leaving Cert.
    There are many reports of how daunted pupils are about this new Maths syllabus which is completely understandable and is the reason I am offering my support classes. The idea behind Project Maths is a great one in my opinion and will give pupils a grounding in maths that was a bit lacking in the previous form of the syllabus. Coming from an IT/Engineering background, I hear all the time about difficulties of pupils starting into maths based college subjects. Having lectured directly in Colleges, Universities and Industry, I think I can bring a unique perspective to improve on this Maths for Junior and Leaving Certs.
    Well that’s my story, give me a shout if you think you have a son or daughter interested in finding out more details.
    Kind rgds, Aidan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.