July Provision – Tutor available West Dublin

Home Forums Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Teens! July Provision – Tutor available West Dublin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    I am available for home tuition under the July Provision scheme.

I meet the Department of Education and Skills criteria for the Home Tuition grant, having an Hons. BSc degree in Psychology & Sociology.

I have worked as a Special Needs Assistant in a junior primary school setting for the last seven years and have worked with children with the following special needs:

Aspergers Syndrome; Autistic Spectrum Disorder; Social, Emotional & Behavioural difficulties; ADHD; ADD; Dyslexia; Down Syndrome; Epilepsy; Dyspraxia; Mild General Learning Disabilities.

I have completed the following relevant courses:
    1. Fetac (Level 5) Certificate in Special Needs Assistant Training with Distinction
    2. Froebel College of Education Diploma in Special Needs Assistant with Distinction
    3. ICEP Europe – Applied Behaviour Analysis: Intervention for Developmental Disabilities
    4. ICEP Europe – Understanding Autism: Effective Management & Teaching Strategies
    5. INTO – Promoting & Supporting Positive Behaviour in the Primary School
    6. Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin – Epilepsy Awareness for Schools
    7. Occupational Physiotherapy Solutions – Manual Handling Certificate
    8. Enable Ireland – Introduction to Cerebral Palsy
    9. Dyslexia International – Introduction to Dyslexia
    10. Heartsaver AED (Adult AED & CPR/Paediatric CPR) July 2010 & 2012
    11. Drumcondra Education Centre – SALT Programme (Stop.Ask.Listen.Talk) – Creative solutions to conflict in Primary Schools.
    12. Workshops on ADHD/ADD & Challenging Behaviour by Dorothy Armstrong.
    I am currently studying a Certificate in Dyspraxia Awareness with the Portobello Institute.

I am the mother of two children & live in the Lucan area.

References are available on request.

Please contact ameliasparish@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.