I have completed the following relevant courses:
1. Fetac (Level 5) Certificate in Special Needs Assistant Training with Distinction
2. Froebel College of Education Diploma in Special Needs Assistant with Distinction
3. ICEP Europe – Applied Behaviour Analysis: Intervention for Developmental Disabilities
4. ICEP Europe – Understanding Autism: Effective Management & Teaching Strategies
5. INTO – Promoting & Supporting Positive Behaviour in the Primary School
6. Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin – Epilepsy Awareness for Schools
7. Occupational Physiotherapy Solutions – Manual Handling Certificate
8. Enable Ireland – Introduction to Cerebral Palsy
9. Dyslexia International – Introduction to Dyslexia
10. Heartsaver AED (Adult AED & CPR/Paediatric CPR) July 2010 & 2012
11. Drumcondra Education Centre – SALT Programme (Stop.Ask.Listen.Talk) – Creative solutions to conflict in Primary Schools.
12. Workshops on ADHD/ADD & Challenging Behaviour by Dorothy Armstrong.
I am currently studying a Certificate in Dyspraxia Awareness with the Portobello Institute.
I am the mother of two children & live in the Lucan area.