Juice Plus Wholefood Nutrition

Home Forums National Chat Juice Plus Wholefood Nutrition

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cathmc1

I came across this product when my friend started taking it last year. She suffered from sinusitis and low energy. Both problems cleared up for her.

I decided to try it for IBS (bloating, tummy cramps and constipation). These problems are practically gone now. The only time I suffer with IBS symptoms now are when I am really stressed. But day to day it has completed sorted itself out.

The product is made only from raw fruit and vegetables. 17 raw fruits and veg are dried and put into capsules. You take 2 fruit capsules before breakfast and 2 veg capsules before dinner and that is it.

There is a gummies version for kids, which I give to my DS and DD. They eat fruit but do not eat raw veg so this helps to get raw veg into them (cooking removes the nutrients in veg)

There are a lot of scientific studies on the product which have proven its effectiveness in increasing the amount of anti-oxidants in your body. Anti-oxidants protect the body from cancer, heart disease and all other illnesses. The results of the studies have prompted many doctors in the US to take this product themselves and to recommend it to their patients.

If anyone is interested in getting more information on JuicePlus wholefood nutrition, you can send me a pm

scole1

what price is it? and do ya order on line?

cathmc1

Cost Euro 1.55 per day (cost of cup of coffee) – Euro 47 per month. If an adult signs up, one child is free

The company deliver the product to your door. You place your order with a distributor. I have recently signed up as a distributor so I have the order forms.

There are information meetings once a month in City North Hotel which go more into detail on the scientific studies and how effective increasing your intake of fruit and veg can be on your health and wellbeing.

I will pm you my contact details

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.