Juice Plus Wholefood Nutrition

Home Forums Louth Chat Juice Plus Wholefood Nutrition

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cathmc1

I came across this product when my friend started taking it last year. She suffered from sinusitis and low energy. Both problems cleared up for her.

I decided to try it for IBS (bloating, tummy cramps and constipation). These problems are practically gone now. The only time I suffer with IBS symptoms now are when I am really stressed. But day to day it has completed sorted itself out.

The product is made only from raw fruit and vegetables. 17 raw fruits and veg are dried and put into capsules. You take 2 fruit capsules before breakfast and 2 veg capsules before dinner and that is it.

There is a gummies version for kids, which I give to my DS and DD. They eat fruit but do not eat raw veg so this helps to get raw veg into them (cooking removes the nutrients in veg)

There are a lot of scientific studies on the product which have proven its effectiveness in increasing the amount of anti-oxidants in your body. Anti-oxidants protect the body from cancer, heart disease and all other illnesses. After reading the research it made sense to me. It bridges the gap between the amount of raw fruit and veg that I do eat and the amount of raw fruit and veg that I should eat.

There will be an information evening in Divine Beauty in the centre of Drogheda on Weds at 8.00pm if you would like more info.

Alternatively you can pm me and I can send on information to you.

GG

so this is like a tonic??

cathmc1

No, a tonic contains certain vitamins and minerals that have been extracted from food. This is just raw whole food and contains all the nutrients that the body needs.

I believe that this is much better than a tonic, because we do not know which nutrients that our bodies are lacking at anyone time. The main reason that I take this is that it has been proven scientifically to increase the level of anti-oxidants in your body.

Anti-oxidants protect our cells from toxins. Toxins lead to disease. All governments around the world are in agreement that one of the best ways to prevent cancer, heart disease and otherserious illnesses is to eat a diet rich in raw fruit and veg. This is a way to bridge the gap between what we should eat and what we do eat.

Moonflower

I was persuaded to take these pills after a visit to a local therapist and also asked to attend an information evening about this product.

yes i agree i found them very good & were a great way to detox my body but i had to sign up for an indefinate monthly supply costing 47 euro a month with a recommendation of staying on them for life?? well yes the benefits were very good intially but after i couldnt afford to stay on them and switched to evening primrose and felt near enough the same….my hair healthy,skin glowing,joints moved freely,positive mind frame

if you have plenty of money then these are great…but not if you are a veggie like me as only come in gelatine capsules..which i find very strange for such a health conscious product & i had to open each capsule & take as a rather unpleasant drink….

i have been asked what i think of them by several of my clients & i say yes they are good………….but…….

the scheme works on a pyramid selling basis which doesnt sit well with me ….and i decided not to sign up to become a distrubuter

but i have to say they seem a genuine company and i was able to return my unused product for a refund after i had decided they were not for me.

but anybody who has tried all sorts of remedies/supplements & still not found a solution..maybe they are worth a try??

Taylor5

Sounds great but couldnt afford 47 per month….. never mind for life 🙄 😆 😆 😆 Cant beat Evening primrose oils..

Moonflower

i know…i wont knock them completely as have heard good things about them but didnt like way they were pushed on me…as if they were answer to all my health problems and i had gone to get what i hoped was a relaxing therapy instead ended up having to take thse awful drinks twice a day….love my evening primrose supplements….i call them my happy pills…completely natural but very powerful……

Taylor5

I take them for pmt, dh knows if I havent been taking them as I do be like a weed 😳 😳 😳 I was told by the consultant in the hospital to start taking epo after my mc to get all my hormones back on track…. brilliant stuff and holland and barrett do great special offers

Oh I hate the hard sell, I went to get a facial done in a local salon, have to say it was to die for and really really happy, but I would never go back to this place as I was told what products she used and when I told her the brand I used (one of the market leaders and not cheap either) she said "Oh no this products is better"… have been using products for years and never a problem
    She totted up the products she used and it was 300 euro! 😯 😯 😯 I told her no way would I pay that, but the woman in front bought was was recommend to her……… turned me off the place and its so local and handy, such a pity

Moonflower

same here…went to salon for a facial as a present & girl told me my skin was very very dry & only thing that woudl work was thsi special cream etc…costing….well i didnt even ask……….

Fabienne

What’s the name of the place?
    I don’t really treat myself with facials.
    I prefer reflexology ( and the refloxologist I use is better than brilliant, and very cheap, easy to talk to…., I could go on like that for hours of compliments),
    but sometimes in will buy vouchers as presents, need to know wich one not to get….

Fabienne

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.