John Edwards – anyone going.

Home Forums National Chat John Edwards – anyone going.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Almae

Hi

Just wanted to know if anyone was going to John Edwards in the Helix in September ?

I went last year and he was fantastic , I am going again this year and can’t wait to see him. :wink:

A..

angelmum

hi almae,not sure if i can afford to go this year.i live him though.he is great.

Almae

hubby bought me them in March for my birthday in Sept 😉

i just think he is amazing 😉

Babs

Who??? I thought it was a new shop opening!! 😳 😳 What does he do?

Almae

Babs 🙂 , he is a Physic Medium, you may have seen him on tv , he is on sky "Crossing over with John Edwards"

Kate

I’d love to go but tickets all sold out 😥
    Then again,I’d be embarrassed if he ‘picked’ meout 😳 [/i]

Almae

Kate

there is tickets availble for his extra day the Thursday , they are on the HELIX website http://helix.ie/2009_Q1/TheJohnEdwardSeminar.htm

hth 🙂

LANA
    Participant

THERE A NEW DATE IT SEPT 10TH THAT NOT SOLD OUT . I LOVE TO GO TOO HE GREAT .BUT THAT MY DS BIRTHDAY THAT DAY SO CANT .MAYBE NEXT YEAR .COLIN FRY IN THE HELIX TOO IN NOVEMBER SO MIGHT GET TO SEE HIM .

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did post last year but myself, my mum and sister went and we got a reading (well it focused more on my mum). We thought it might be for us and he kept saying I’m getting like October, October and its like October is big. He was in the middle of a reading over the hall and wasn’t near us at all. But he kept getting it and it wasnt for that person. The three of us have birthdays in October. But we said nothing as afraid it wasn’t for us. He talked about a lady with a funny knee or a funny shape to it. (My granny had her knee cap removed and had a straight leg). Then he actually said, looking down our way, its over here. We were 5 rows from front. Mum put up her hand then and away he went. Mum said my nana’s name so he said you have just made my job harder to validate her. We didn’t know he gave the name, not us. He came up with her best friend’s name and they were friends for over 80yrs. He talked about how many children she had, which I thought he got wrong. But he was right. 3 living, 1 who passed in pregnancy and 1 who died very young in childhood. I didn’t know about the pregnancy one. He was spot on. But we did get stuck on one thing. She was showing her fridge and he said there was something about the fridge. There wasn’t. Just a bog standard fridge. But then we remembered later that she was always complaining that her fridge was jammed up against her cooker. She was always baking and saying the cost of electricity to keep the fridge cold beside the hot cooker was crazy. She would have loved a bigger scullery to move the cooker or fridge. He talked about other stuff and was all personal and right.

We made one big boo-boo though. He kept saying September is very relevant to her. I mean we were still in shock and barely able to talk. Mum said not sure. I was thinking thats when my little girl died, 1st Sept. but we really couldnt talk. He then said straight away that she is showing me her hands down by her side and holding the children’s hands and saying they are okay. Not to worry she has the children and they are okay with her. I take that to be my daughter and her own daughter. I don’t think I was ready for anything to do with my daughter to come through but this time I’m going again and I would love my daughter to come through.

I love the experience and some will doubt but when you get a reading it is real and not a fixor hoax.

Almae

WOW MAMMY5 , thats amazing.

I cant wait to go again , if i had the money i would go every day of his shows. 😉

I would love a reading from him , even a personal one but doubt that would ever ever happen…. 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was amazing….and as I tell everyone I konw the fact that it happened to us makes me convinced beyond doubt. I didn’t have my little girl come through but I know I wasn’t ready for that. I am now and who knows what might happen. :D. Going two nights this time, major extravagance but it gave me such hope last time. Was going with mum and sisters again but decided have to bring other half who thinks I’m barking mad. Hope he changes his mind when he is there.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.