joey on the radio

Home Forums National Chat joey on the radio

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

how she met her husband and her wedding 😀

Yvonne

Oh lovely!!

joey_rudd

plus my childrens names and why we picked them 😆 🙄

Taylor5

you will have to lell us about it later…. dont know why you picked your kids names is there a story behind it?

joey_rudd

they are all named after science fiction characters

Taylor5

oh didnt know that…. thank God you werent into the muppet show! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

joey_rudd

😆 😆

Happymammy

So your the girl who got married to Luke skywalker!! DEADLY!!!!! 😆 but my mother would have a meltdown if i said i wanted to do this for my wedding, fair play to yis mad things, My theme would have to be Mamma Mia, i would love a donkey ride up a mountain!! 😆 Although me dress would get manky, maybe a jockey back would be better, and imagine all that dancing on tables!!!! 😆 😆

Taylor5

So your the girl who got married to Luke skywalker!! DEADLY!!!!! 😆 but my mother would have a meltdown if i said i wanted to do this for my wedding, fair play to yis mad things, My theme would have to be Mamma Mia, i would love a donkey ride up a mountain!! 😆 Although me dress would get manky, maybe a jockey back would be better, and imagine all that dancing on tables!!!! 😆 😆

IM SURE YOU HAVE HAD MANY A RIDE UP THE MOUNTAINS…. Ah NO your a Northsider so its more a Southside thing 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

Think i would like a queeny’s chair 😆 Theres no mountains in North Dublin ya spa! 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

i know i was typing and the penny dropped!!!! okay Dollymount Strand for you so 😆 😆 😆 Thats northside isnt it?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.