Jo Jingles – Music for Babies, Toddlers and Pre-schoolers!

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Jo Jingles – Music for Babies, Toddlers and Pre-schoolers!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    twacky

Hi there,

Just to let you all know the new term of Jo Jingles is starting next week – the 11th/12th of Jan. Classes on a Monday in Bettystown and Tuesday is Barlow House in Drogheda. Some places now available in the Under 2’s classes as we have some little ones graduating into the Over 2’s this term! Limited places available in the Over 2’s classes in both venues.

Any further info needed, just give me a call on 087 7796009. Or jojinglesnortheast@gmail.com.

Happy New Year!

Niamh SB

Maria30

Cant recommend Jo Jingles highly enough. I ve been bringing ds2 since Sept 08 and he absolutely loves it. He adores all the instruments and the songs.

Niamh and Lorraine are great with the kids and have no problem getting them to pay attention and keeping them interested in class.We cant wait to go back next Tuesday.

chewieodie
    Participant

Mine too! 😉 DS goes to class at his Montessori… and he absolutely loves it… comes home singing and dancing! 😉

twacky

Thanks for the lovely feedback guys. So glad the little ones are enjoying the classes!

scole1

my ds too does it in montessori loves it…can you tell us how much the classes are and how long run for? can you go as you please or prebooked…have 6month old….

scole1

oh actually i;m the one who madly found you on facebook to tell you you lost your phone…lol…. 😉

twacky

Hi there,

Oh you are definately due a discount! You were such a life saver that day.

Is is Drogheda that you are interested in? The classes are on a Tuesday and the Under 2’s class is on at 9.30 in the morning in Barlow House (red brick building at the very top of narrow West St).

There are two payment options, half term or full term. Half term is 5 weeks this term and full term is 10 weeks.

If you need any further information at all you can contact me directly on 087 7796009 or jojinglesnortheast@gmail.com.

Thanks!
    Niamh SB

hjs

My ds loves it – does it at mont, brilliant for him.

Can highly recommend for independence development, speech, language and comprehension

scole1

no bettystown easier for me to get to…glad you found it can imagine the hassle it would have been to replace etc….

twacky

Hi there,

There are a couple of places left in the Under 2’s in Bettystown too. If you would like to book in, just text me on 0877796009 with your full name and your child’s full name.

Thanks!
    Niamh SB

scole1

see ya monday 18th, looking forward to it….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.