Jo food diary

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Right got up this morn positive so thats it gonna give it a whirl n cut the crap n get more flab off for xmas!

So here goes me diary! Least by postin what im eatin might make me eat btter in the eves when i go home! Thats my killer when im bored! Id love to get another 7 lbs off before xmas! Well thats my target! IF i behave! Awful cravings for sweet things lately!

So………

Breakfast
    1 oz honey nut cornflakes
    glass oj

Break
    Cup coffee 1 wholemeal shortcake biscuit

2 satsumas

1 litre water

Lunch
    Wholemeal brown bread sandwich, thin bbq ham, loads mixed lettuce, peppers, onion and tomatoe.
    Diet mango n pear yughurt

Break (will have)
    Cup coffee

1 small pear

another litre water

Joanne06
    Participant

Monday Continued

Tea
    2 slices ham, lettuce, tomatoe, egg & red onion with smal tbsp light helmans mayonaise
    2slices gi bread
    2 manderines
    Glass diet coke

Snack
    a dozen monkey nuts

Forgot to add………1hr 15 mins exercise

Tuesday

Breakfast
    Small bowl porraige with low fat milk
    Glass OJ

Break
    Cup coffee
    Slice pear gatuaex (Its got pears!!!! so not that bad is it!)

An apple
    1 litre of water

Lunch
    Potatoe & leek soup & 2 slices wholemeal bread
    2 kiwis

Snack
    Small pear

Cup coffee

1 litre water

Yvonne

Wow Joanne, that looks like a perfect diet – and you even type it out great too!

Joanne06
    Participant

Im good when im really good but im terrible when ive my cravings! Im gonna TRY stick to it this time! On sayin that ive put on nout but jus aint comin off as quick as i hoped cos ive done nothin but eat friggin whispas n pure crap!!!!! To make matters worse, a client jus brought in a lovely pear gateaux to us for out break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frig her anyway cos i HAVE to have some!

Yvonne

Thats my big problem, I just cannot say NO!! And when I do, people don’t seem to hear it at all? So I am in the same situation!
    But looking at your diet, I think I could learn a thing or two!

Joanne06
    Participant

Ill give ya a trick of the trade Yvonne, if ur REALLY good n SAY no to all offers etc, NO sweets at all or nice stuff, ONLY allow yourself to have approx 1300 cal for 2 weeks, no alacahol either for them 2 weeks………i swear to god ull see results! Jus healthy eating, low fat…inp to watch fat content, which is jus healthy eating! After them 2 weeks u can allow treats of 100cal a day and a 100 calories alacahol or save all for week end like i do. This is the gi diet i told ya about before. Real good thou. NEVER hungry. Im always eating! Its jus all commence sense eating really!

Mines gone to pot now thou cos ive had me FECKIN PEAR GATEAUX! Bu tit was nice!!!!!!!!!!!! Back onthe ball now! Deffo! No more shite!

Yvonne

That sounds interesting….. might give that a try and see how I get on. Do you have a particular book on it?

Joanne06
    Participant

No ive notes thou that i can email ya if ud like a read! Pm me ur address if ya want. Its VERY easy Yvonne. Swear to ya! All u gotta do is watch the fat content on everythin n use ur common sense! Its worked for me. Great esp for combing healthy eatin n exercising!

Yvonne

That would be great Jo, thanks a mil! Will pm you my address!

posie

Hi Jo
    Would you send them to me also if I pm you my email?

Joanne06
    Participant

Of course i will posie! Throw it over to me!

Joanne06
    Participant

Tuesday Continued

Tea
    Chicken, mushrooms & onion fried with olive oil with wholemeal brown rice and homemake sauce with plumtomatoes, 2 sprigs garlic and 5 spices.

1 shortcake biscuit
    Cup coffee

Wednesday

Breakfast
    Porraige
    OJ

Break
    Cup coffee

2 satsumas

1 ltire water

Joanne06
    Participant

Wednesday Continued

Tea

Oven chips, small piece chicken n mushroom pie
    Glass diet coke

Snack
    2 satsumas
    5 monkey nuts

1 and half hours exericse

Thursday

Breakfast
    Bowl kellogs special k sustain
    Glass Oj

Break
    Cup coffee
    1 wholemeal shortcake biscuit

1 litre water

1 pear

Lunch
    Potatel & leek soup with triple grain brown roll
    Diet manderine n apricot yughurt

Break
    Apple

Coffee

1 litre water

Joanne06
    Participant

Thursday Continued
    Chicken gougons with side salad
    Diet coke

Friday

Breakfast
    Porraige
    OJ

Break
    Cup coffee
    Apple flaky thingy (bosses wife brought it in!!!! How d feck cd i say no to the bosses wife!) feck that anyway!!!!!!!!

1 litre water

Yvonne

I know how you feel, boss’ wife always cooking nice things here and bringing back chocolate – its hard to say no, and when you do she’s like Mrs. Doyle, keeps at you until you say yes!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.