Jewellery Tree for Communions/Confirmations

Home Forums Weddings, Christenings, Communions, Confirmations etc Jewellery Tree for Communions/Confirmations

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Last year we got our son a gorgeous bracelet from The Jewellery Tree for his communion. It was made with black beads and a little cross and has his name on it. Its kind of cool looking and he still wears it now and we are so glad he is getting lots of wear out of it.

WHere is the link to the Jewellery Tree Communions/Confirmation gifts as there are some lovely ideas in there for children on their special day:
    http://www.thejewellerytree.ie/Communio … irmations/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Newbridge have some nice pieces for communions aswell.

munchin
    Participant

i only emailed jewellery tree yesterday to tell them my niece loved the bookmarker i got her for her confirmation. I’m her god mother and wanted her to have something to keep from the day – it has her birth stone and inital on it and she thought it was gorgous – will definitely keep it in mind when other communion /confirmations come along

Yvonne

The bookmarks are lovely!

Seeing this post has prompted to see what they have for DH’s nieces communion!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Make sure to get your orders in soon to Lisa, to get them in time for Communions, confirmations etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.