Jewellery Tree at The Grange, Ballyboughal 8th Feb

Home Forums Dublin Chat Jewellery Tree at The Grange, Ballyboughal 8th Feb

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Jewellery Tree are coming along to next week’s parent & baby event at the Grange in Ballyboughal, at the Gourmet Food Parlour.

Details : 10am, The Grange, Ballyboughal, Co Dublin, Tuesday 8th November. Free parking on site and special breakfast offers for parents on the day.

All parents-to-be, parents, grandparents, childminders etc welcome :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

We also have vouchers for Sharkey’s cuts for kids in Malahide, to give out to everyone who comes along on Tuesday,

It is usually 9.99 for a child’s haircut in their special kiddie studio with Barbie & sports cars for the kids to sit in but with the vouchers for €3 off, it will only be €7 per hair cut, which is great value. 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

I am still waiting for my test results back from the hospital about whether or not I am getting chickenpox, so probably will not make it over tomorrow. Don’t want to run the risk of passing it on to anyone else, especially not small babies and pregnant women, so will stay put unless I get a call with the all clear before tomorrow.

Hope it goes well for Lisa with her fab jewellery, no doubt the mums will love her jewellery, its been a big hit with me and my friends.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.