Jellprint Comp Winner

Home Forums National Chat Jellprint Comp Winner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Gigglepops

Hi,

I just want to say a huge thank you to Helen at Jellyprint and Kelly for running this comp. I won and I am absolutely delighted with my prize!!

Helen came to the house and took my little boys prints, I got to choose the frame and the finish on the print then Helen delivered it to me all beautifully wrapped. I have attached some pictures.

This is a great service and would make a lovely gift for a friend or for yourself!

You can contact Helen at jellyprint@gmail.com

Thanks again to Helen & Mumstown.

scole1

ahhh how cute, i think you were telling me in playgroup….but looks fab great to have….brill, i love it……

Taylor5

Thats a great idea, I didnt get this done for ds as I was unwell for a long time after and just put it off.
    Think it would be fab to have new babs (please God) and ds hand and foot prints done

Moonflower

Hi,

Congrats on winning your prize.

yes they are wonderful arent they. really something to keep forever. think i may give Jelly print a call…i have seen a sample in Riverside gifts in Mornington and they are lovely……

Moonflower xx

Gigglepops

Hey,

Glad you all like it, my little boy keeps wanting to smash his hands on top of it .. "My Hands" Arrrrgggh its glass!!!

Will have to get it up on the wall away from sticky paws!

MaryE

Oh, that is a lovely idea, i really like it.

I really like the brown/ bronze colour, looks much better then some of them you see in the shops.

How much would something like that cost?

Would love to get one done for my ds.

Gigglepops

Hey,

That one was worth €150 but I think you can get cheaper/smaller ones. There are 5 or 6 different finishes that you can choose from then you choose the background colour and the type of frame. Theres a good selection so you can customise it to your liking 🙂

Taylor5

150 euro doesnt seem too much for a lifetime of memories, I have an image in my head of an old woman looking through a treasure box and thinking back many decades of when her baby was tiny…… like the visa adverts priceless

jellybelly

hi girls
    Helen from jellyprint here. glad you like the prints 😀 thank you for your kind words gigglepops 😀
    i was thinking of going to the tuesday playgroup in drogheda to meet some of you lot and bring some samples etc. do any of you go there?? if so could you let me know what time its on at and if it is possible to bring along samples of works done???

joey_rudd

yes i go, it starts at 10am-12-ish
    i’m sure no one would mind if you brought some samples
    might see you there next week then
    beware they are a mad bunch

Taylor5

I also go to the tuesday playgroup and I would say you would be made very welcome, but this Tuesday might not be a great on to call with samples as the girls are doing the Icecream day for Down Syndrome.
    So it might be a bit busy and we might not have time to over see the kids with the icecreams,clean up etc and look at samples.

joey_rudd

i didn’t know about that!

Taylor5

Joey where do you be? Well I overheard it being said twice and I think it was this tuesday but I could be wrong

joey_rudd

i don’t know why i miss all this stuff being said, but last week i wasn’t paying much attention to anything tooo busy worrying about D
    it’ll be nice for the children anyway

Taylor5

Nobody told me, but Scole said something to me. I might be wrong I’ll ask her when I see her

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.