Jacuzzi baths

Home Forums National Chat Jacuzzi baths

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Hi girls
    I need some help, we bought a new bath in Instyle design and its totally fab even if its caused us huge heartbreak, need to buy a 90 gallon Tank for the hot press as it uses soooo much water, but thats not my only problem
    In the user guide it says that you cannot use any bath oils or bubble bath etc… dh had a fit when I went to add even asmall amout of oil (not bubble bath Im not that stupid :roll: ) so it was plain ould water.
    Is this true or can you add anything to the water? Should I just ring Instyle design? As far as I could make out is that if you use anything in the water it can affect the warrenty!!!!!
    You just dont feel like you’ve had a nice bath with some nice smellies…. I know I could just leave the jets off but try tell that to a 3 year old

kasia

don’t know much about jaccuzi baths, but sooo jealous 😆

the most sensible thing to do is give them a ring and ask.

Taylor5

So am I as I cant use it while pregnant 😳 😥 😥 😥 😥

kasia

😆 😆
    forgot about that
    😆 😆

Yvonne

Hi Taylor, we have a jacuzzi bath and whenever we use it just as a bath, there is no problem to use oils and bubble bath as the jets are not being used, you cannot use them when using as a jacuzzi bath.
    Its ridiculous you cannot use it when pregnant too!

Happymammy

I have a jacuzzi and you can put whatever you want in just rinse it all away when you are finished.

I didnt use it when i was pregnant.

My poor french student didnt know how to switch it off and the bubbles where everywhere 😆
    He had to dash for cover because i had to come in and turn it off!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Giod Happy you’d do anything for a cheap trill… anything to see a frenchboy in the buff 🙄 😆 😆 😆

Thanks Yvonne, dont think I’ll use anything when ds is in it and just put my bath oils in while Im in there alone. After all the trouble with this bath if I damage it dh would kill me

Happymammy

Uuuurrrggh hes only a kid!!

He has better english than me sometimes, he wants to be a secretary of state when he grows up! He is very posh,

As we are not 😆 I found myself scraping the toast out of the butter yesterday!!!!! 🙄

Taylor5

🙄 🙄 🙄 I hate that 😉

EJ

I have a jacuzzi bath, it was in the house when I got it, but am getting rid of it now for a couple of reasons – 1 its too big, and was installed bacwards with the shoulder jets at your feet?!?! 2- the water sits in the tubes when its not in use, and water is a breathing ground for bacteria – all sorts of bad stuff can live in there and then you start it up and swim in it all! In spas or leisure centres they have to flush them through regularly with special cleaners. I wouldnt get one again.

Taylor5

Ej we arent leaving the water in it as its not very safe with a young boy who loves water. So we are changing out 30gallon water cylinder in the hotpress to a 90 gallon cylinder and fill the bath when needed.
    Thanks for the advice but Im half sorry I got a bath so big as it takes 40 mins to fill and the amount of water is just shocking 😯

Yvonne

Thats alot of water! We just had a guy in work here from the council – he was saying that in 2010 – water meters are being introduced!

Happymammy

You will have to put a fiver in a jar everytime you use it! 🙂

MNG

Taylor5, Enjoy yr jacuzzi Pool 🙂

Yvonne
    The water we had in drogheda is filled with limescale and the water is very hard level.

No way we hav to pay for such quality of water..

EJ

Aparently using a fistfull pf dishwasher tabs left to dissolve in water is a great bath cleaner, you could try flush them through the tubes to clean them out.

Didnt mean you’d leave the bath water in, but when you empty out the bath, the water still stays in the jacuzzi tubes, if you know what I mean!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.