jack russell puppy needed.

Home Forums National Chat jack russell puppy needed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Grainne

I am looking for a minaiture jack russell/terrier pup for my two boys.
    I would preferbly want a all over one colour, brown or black. I have searched the internet but the puppies are either too far away or way overpriced. I hope someone knows someone who has some or maybe has puppies themselves. Will pay up to €100 for the right puppy and will collect.

yummymummy

Im not a huge fan of dogs…and couldnt tell you the diff breeds at all. but my brother got a border terrior (is that even what your looking for 🙂 ) out in the animal sanctuary in collon. Have you tried out there???

Taylor5

Have a look on http://www.dar.ie you might be lucky. I found a fab dog there, she is bash by the baby and just give him love back….. a real gem.
    Good luck in your search

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    I would agree with Taylor that Drogheda Animal Rescue are fantastic,
    their dogs are so healthy, most are vaccinated, wormed and neutered.
    They would not have too many puppies but keep an eye on the site – they might allow you to foster a dog as well first so if the dog does not fit in to the household you always have the option to return – they really have the animal and new owners best welfare at heart ,
    If yuo find a breeder try to see at least one of parents, rest of litter etc to make sure you have a healthy new pup.
    regards,
    allpets

Taylor5

Thats how I got my dog, I took her as a foster dog but when my dh got home from work he was "oh we have to keep her" he just fell right in love with her.

She was only 14 weeks so still a puppy

Jedt
    Keymaster

I’ve dealt with the guys at Drogheda Animal Rescue and they are fantastic, they can help you and support you with your new dog and you would be saving a little doggie who has been abandoned!!!

Heart strings being pulled…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.