Jack & Jill coffee morning, Black Bull 19th June.

Home Forums Louth Chat Jack & Jill coffee morning, Black Bull 19th June.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

There will be a coffee morning in aid of the Jack & Jill children’s foundation in the Black Bull Tuesday 19th June from 9.30am until 12.30pm

Admission is5euro and there will be a big raffle also on the morning…

Sadly the two Drogheda mums who are organizing this fundraiser both lost their babies to Edward syndrome nearly 4 years ago.

With the help of the Jack & Jill children’s foundation, they got to bring their babies home for a very short time (5 weeks) and this made a huge difference to them. To thank Jack & Jill for this amazing support, they are raising funds for other families that might need nursing just like they did.

They have asked me to post about the coffee morning and anyone who would like to go along and lend their support would be very much appreciated.

It is very sad that any family would need this but the reality is, some families do – so if you can go along and support this worthy cause, that would be great.

happyJoe

Thanks for putting that up if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

It was a lovely morning well done Joanne and Alma 🙂 keep up the good work 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its terrible that foundations like Jack & Jill even need to fundraise but such is the society we live in today sadly.

Ireland makes no sense to me at times. TD’s can go to Rio Da Janeiro and stay in 800 euro a night hotels but people who really need funds in Ireland do not get them.

Well done girls, it is a great way to honour your little babies to do something like this. Hope it went well and please let us know about the next one.

MaryE

Great Morning, well done.

Im delighted that i got to attend for a little while anyway.

Thrilled with the wok that i won.

You should both be ver proud of yourselves.

Lily May & Darren live on in you both.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.