Its the little things…

Home Forums National Chat Its the little things…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Got a roast chicken, potatoes & stuffing in the oven and the whole house smells amazing from it. Life is a pain in the arse at the moment and many of us are under pressure with property taxes and all the other stuff we have to deal with but right now in a warm house with my lovely family about to sit down to a nice warm dinner, I feel very grateful for all that we have.

Soppy I know but I think we have find happiness in little everyday things.

What makes you smile?

munchin
    Participant

My family – E1 is 7 on Monday (which by the way means mumstown isn’t too far of 7yrs old i’m almost sure it started when I was on Maternity leave with E1) and both girls are very excited. E2 took an empty toilet roll to playschool and insisted her teacher made an angel for "her big sister" awhhhhhhh – apparently I’ve to wrap it now when I go home 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

Ah that’s sweet. Yep, it would be around that time munchin. Hard to believe its been on the go so long. We’ve been at the helm since 2009 – 4 years already but it has flown in!!

My 8 & 6 year old girls were with me at a work event in the Disney store last week and they got a voucher to spend and they bought something for the 2 year old with it. She was at home so they got her a teapot and they are going to wrap it and give it to her Christmas morning. I was well impressed with them for this.

They have been talking about it in code ever since – at this stage I am surprised the 2 year old has not copped on what all the winking and nudging is about!!!

Still, warmed my heart 😀

munchin
    Participant

awh that’s lovely Sabbi very thoughtful of the 2 older girls

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.