its snowing

Home Forums National Chat its snowing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

My kids are delighted, its snowing..

My dh went back to work today, after being off since last June… Iam so delighted…

Happymammy

Yeh!!!! Im in Duleek and it is sticking!! Cant wait to have a play in the garden later 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Bucketing down here in Tullyallen !

scole1

it’s so cool…..yahoooo……..about time, would’ve been nice if it had snowed at christmas, but hey i’ll take it now….enjoy it while it lasts…..

SNOWBALL FIGHT…………OOOOOOO

ed1
    Participant

Why oh why was there no snow when we woke up. Boys were dressed for school when it started so I brought them to school. Wouldnt mind but they would have just loved to stay at home. Nearly crashed into the back of a van on the way over so now am petrified to go in car again so will have to walk to Congress Avenue to collect them.

I do love the snow though.

mammycool
    Participant

Lot’s of snow in Kentstown. My ds got so excited – he got to make his first snowman(or should I say that his daddy did). I keep sneaking out of work to take pictures of him 🙂

Would love to be out there myself – my dh actually hates the snow! I love it but cannot really go out for fear of falling over and having the next baby on the spot!

munchin
    Participant

hey happy is it still sticking in duleek – there was nothing and i mean nothing at 7am when i was leaving! 😥

ed1
    Participant

Munchin, they are actually giving warnings on LMFM about Duleek, Donore, Ardcath etc. warning people that the roads are very bad.

munchin
    Participant

sugar i better get out of work so – i’ve a mountain on my desk – really hate driving in the snow 😥 😥

joey_rudd

i finally made it to the hospital earlier to see babs
    at least she’s all cosy in her incubator
    then it took the taxi 30 minutes to get from laurences park to olol hospital, thats how bad the traffic is around the town

i love snow usually but if it keeps me from going anywhere then thats not good
    i was going to go outside with D and let her play with the snow but she has gotten a cough over night
    maybe tomorrow

Yvonne

There is nothing out with me at all! 😥
    Had a few showers of snow, thats all. Was meant to go to Duleek to get the hair done, but the hairdresser couldn’t drive from Navan, the roads were too bad!

Taylor5

We still have loads of snow here, dh had to shovel the driveway when he got home. Was out in Bettystown collecting ds from playschool at 12 and the snow out there had melted 😕

happymumblemum
    Participant

Spent the afternoon in the snow!!!

Happymammy

So did we, my place is still covered in snow very heavy here most of the day. Thats mad no snow in bettystown and 10 mins away its very different. I reckon bettystown is so near the sea thats prob what it is. My mam livs near the sea in dub and its the same story there always when its snowing over the years they never get any! 😆

libby1
    Participant

Its great, i have no work tomorrow, because of the bad weather…

I am keeping the kids home tomorrow as well… They got notes to listen to lmfm in the morning.. to see if school open

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.