It’s the little things….

Home Forums National Chat It’s the little things….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

I had my baby girl at the doc this week and I was telling my GP about how we were majorly stressed last week when our house was under seige from horrible headlice and she commented ‘its often the little things that get to us most’

Its so true and as I thought about that, it struck me, I can dealwith big problems quite well but its often the little things that get to me. Like those bloody headlice…

Likewise, small happy things also can set the mood for my day. Yesterday, I fit into a pair of jeans (without cutting off my circulation and without needing to lie on my bed to close the button :lol: :lol: ) for first time since baby arrived. I was chuffed with myself and made me feel a bit like the old me. Still a long way to go but a step in right direction and it really put smile on my face. Such a small thing made me feel so happy….

What little things make you smile or freak out???

Taylor5

That post made me laugh out loud…. think there is a nit phobia going on 😆 :lol::lol:

My dh is the best in the world, he is as i type up putting wallpaper up in our bedroom, its made me so happy……the fact i have the bloody wallpaper over 4 years annoys the feckin hell out of me.
    He is doing a refit on our ensuite, it was the worst room in the house, he patched up cracks with plaster 9 YEARS AGO and it wasnt finished or given a lick of paint in all those years 😈 😈 😈 But he is getting around to doing it now and im about to burst with happiness, its not costing anything as i have had all the stuff bought and waiting for him to start 😆 😆 😆
    All i need to work on after he is finished, is getting him to put the loo roll holder up in the main bathroom, all the "new" bathroom stuff aint that new anymore, they have been sitting in a bag for the past 4 years 🙄 🙄 🙄 I just have to tell him im going to ring someone to do the work and he gets his finger out 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 The little things in life are right 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.