It’s a boy – a royal baby boy!

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents It’s a boy – a royal baby boy!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, what do you all think? Is it a load of fuss about nothing or are you getting caught up in all the royal baby news?

I think Princess Kate is a great role model, she planned to have a hypnobirth and did not make any big demands or create loads of drama, she just went in and gave birth and that was that. When she emerged the next day, it was lovely to see her looking so natural and not all done up. She looked tired but very happy, just how a new mum should look.

The world is such a terrible place at times, I think a bit of good news like this is nice. Best of luck to them.

mammycool
    Participant

Always nice to hear about a new baby but I turned on Expose last night and it was Expose – the royal baby special!! No interest in watching a half hour of that!!

One on the Irish reporters said "we have a new prince".

We are Irish!! not British. In saying that, TV3 claim to be an Irish station but are very definately British or appear to think that we want to be!

pookie2

I’m not a royal watcher, but I love babies – and the two parents seem normal. Loved seeing him carry baby seat out to car like a normal dad. Hope they give the child as normal an upbringing as they can in their goldfish-bowl world. I know that’s what Diana tried to do…. and generally, the two lads seem grounded enough…. Best of luck to them all

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.