Is there no justice in this country??

Home Forums National Chat Is there no justice in this country??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats what made me so angry, those 2 poor kids paid a very high price for her neglect, well the highest priceof all, their little lives.
    How could you put a 1 year old into a car without a belt and then drive like that?
    Could you not forgive your sister? If you lost your kids and then your sister!! Would you not have to forgive her? Im sure she didnt set out to hurt the kids! I would have to forgive.

I drove 50 yards down my street last week, i just threw the kids into the boosters and said "oh its fine we are just going into the house, no need for your belt", as i said it was 50yards and it was chucking down so not to get the kids soaked and myself strapping them in, i choose not to!
    My heart was in my mouth until i got into the drive, NEVER AGAIN!

Taylor5

What are people like? Driving kids about at speed with no carseats and not seat belts…. you wouldnt carry a dog about like that in the back seat, most people strap their dogs in!!! Then to get off scot free

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0503/suspen … eaths.html

izzy

its disgraceful what you can get away with in this country. walk away from literally murder but you get locked up for not paying fines, just shows how cheap life is in Ireland, going back to the dark ages if you ask me……….

Taylor5

I know!! Break the law and walk away scot free, dont pay a fine and go to prison! Then the powers that be wonder why things are getting out of hand and gangcrime is on the up

Anonymous
    Inactive

Her sister is a very forgiving person,I dont think i would be as understandig that she had no carseats or seat belts on them & was driving at such a speed.why the hell was she is such a hurry?…

My heart just breaks that those 2 kids never got to live their full lives,who knows what they could have achieved in their lives,what a terrible sad story,what a needless waste RIP

Jedt
    Keymaster

and to think that poor woman last year was jailed for not letting EBS cut down her trees….and the poor fella who got 6 years for claiming garlic was apples to pay less tax.

and don’t even get me started on the latest scandals about the catholic church – how could they not follow up those allegations of child abuse, its horrid and inhuman. 👿 👿 👿

LouthMam

Her sister is unbelievably forgiving – I don’t think I could do it. I couldn’t even contemplate something as horrific as that happening.
    God, what was she thinking? No seatbelts, nevermind boosters. So so sad and the ultimate price has been paid for stupidity and carelessness.
    RIP little angels.

bubblesue

It’s one thing doing something spontaneous in a moment of madness, it’s another when you hear that some guy gets a 6 month sentence for violently robbing someone and they mention that he has had 80 or 90 previous convictions? 😯

I like watching the programs in the states where someone on their third conviction get 125 years!

mammycool
    Participant

No justice what-so-ever – that is why they continue to do what they do – there is no disincentive.

izzy

What do we expect from this country which is run by a bunch of mafia like corrupt fools who walk away when they are found out robbing the tax payer of their hard earned cash and spending it on themselves and family, cant touch their pensions, cant lock them up, thats all you hear, well protected all of them by their cronies, disgusting, this country is being run ok run into the ground by those in power LOL!!! I’m ashamed to call myself irish.

Taylor5

What do we expect from this country which is run by a bunch of mafia like corrupt fools who walk away when they are found out robbing the tax payer of their hard earned cash and spending it on themselves and family, cant touch their pensions, cant lock them up, thats all you hear, well protected all of them by their cronies, disgusting, this country is being run ok run into the ground by those in power LOL!!! I’m ashamed to call myself irish.

Well said and very true… my grandparent would be turning in their graves!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.