Irish National Stud Family Passes to be won!!

Home Forums National Chat Irish National Stud Family Passes to be won!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    scole1

Looks like a great place to visit
    Didn’t know st. Fiachra was patron saint of gardeners must ask that trivia question to my fil who is a garden enthusiast

twink
    Participant

Thinking of heading tomorrow- weather permitting so I will let you know the news from there- think we might just head even if the weather is bad anyway, just pack the wellies and waterproofs- I can’t take this stuck in the house all day……

MUMMY5

Just having a look at their website and I can see a certain young lady and her little brother having a ball here….they are horse mad. It started with wanting a rocking horse when she was younger and she is fascinated ever since. Fingers crossed but a great comp Mumstown, yet again.

twink
    Participant

Hi there, back after a great day in the Irish National Stud/Japenese Gardens= we had a ball, firstly, we paid on the way in and it was 29.50….which I thought wasn’t too expensive- we were 2 adults and 3 children- we firstly went around the Japanese gardens- there is a story that goes with the direction you take and we all found it very interesting- we took the difficult route (not very, but more exciting than the easy one) it took us about 30 mins to walk around, fine for all, (even the 3 year old was fine) then we went into the National Stud- we didn’t really do the tour, which we will do if we go back- the tour guides were telling all about the different horses, what they had done-even one that was claustrophobic!!!! Anyway I would just say it is a very enjoyable day and well worth the visit 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for that Twink – we really appreciate hearing feedback from our members on days out etc.

Glad you all enjoyed it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

And the winners of the 2 family passes to Irish National Stud are:

Scole
    Mummy5

We will be in contact about your prizes – well done ladies, hope you enjoy your day out!! 😀

Fabienne

We went today.
    I was a brilliant day out. Found the gardens very relaxing, love seeing the horses and the foals.

Restaurant was decent for this kind of place.

Fabienne

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mumstown has teamed up with The Irish National Stud again and have a further 2 family passes to give away. To enter, simply tell us the answer to this question:

Who is the Designer of St. Fiachra’s Garden, which were opened in 1999?

All answers on an email to siobhan@mumstown.ie

The Irish National Stud is in operation since 1945 when it took over the running of the then Tully Stud as it was known from the time of Col. William Hall-Walker and later the British Government. The Japanese
    Gardens are open since the early fifties. Guided tours of the Stud followed and some years later the Horse Museum
    was opened and St. Fiachra’s Garden was built in 1999 to celebrate the Millennium.

Open 7 days a week from 9 a.m. – 5p.m.
    http://www.irishnationalstud.ie
    reservations@instourism.net
    Tel: 045 521617

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.