IRISH LANGUAGE PRE SCHOOL

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business IRISH LANGUAGE PRE SCHOOL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jomoodar

SOME PLACES REMAINING IN NAIONRA IN JULIANSTOWN FOR SEPTEMBER.
    PLEASE CALL JOANNE ON 0852751389 OR WEBSITE http://WWW.NAIONRACEADCEIMEANNA.COM FOR MORE INFO!!

JOANNE XX

Jedt
    Keymaster

We used the Naíonra last year, at the time our 5 year old boy started in the Irish school and our 3 year old girl started in the Naíonra, by the end of the year the two of them could converse in Irish together…excellent setup.
    Our girl is going back again this year, she’ll have no problems starting in the Irish school and then the next little one will start next year, for 2 years.

Best of luck to anyone using this Naíonra, its absolutely brilliant and the kids have a great time learning our language.

moomum

I would reccomend this , my daughter goes to Realt na mara which is not an irish school and i found her starting to struggle with her Irish , as i have had a bad experience with Irish i did not want the same experience for my kids , I am now putting her into the after school club she runs on Tuesdays and Thursday were she will be helped with her homework especially her irish and be encourged to speak irish while she is there given her the well needed support she craves . She is an intellegant bright child and i do not want her to fall behind and have her confidence suffer because of it . I think by doing this she is getting the best of both worlds and i would whole heartly recommended this to anyone . 😀

Jomoodar

HI guys,

there are still places available in Naionra if you know of anyone interested!!

My number is 0852751389

Thanks JO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.