IRISH LANGUAGE HOMEWORK CLUB!!

Home Forums Louth Chat IRISH LANGUAGE HOMEWORK CLUB!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jomoodar

HI
    we have an irish language preschool running in Boyne Valley Country Club,
    we are now opening in afternoons for homework club.
    So if your child needs help with homework, english , irish , maths etc please feel free to call us.
    They may just need a little help with Irish, then some exposure to the language being used in open way, rather than been forced on them may help. The earlier they are exposed the better. So therefore your child doesnt need to attend the Gaelscoil either. This could give them extra advantage. We have some children from other local schools also.
    We will speak Irish to children to give them the opportunity to absorb the language freely.
    We can offer hours to suit you and your child/children.
    PM me, EMail, Call or text,
    Look forward to hearing from you.

JOMOODAR@EIRCOM.NET 0852751389
    JO!!

moomum

I really recomend this wholeheartly . My dd is in third class and is was having trouble with her irish spellings . I felt concerned as she is a bright kid and does well in school and felt that her confidence would suffer with this set back . she started these classes and her irish spellings improved so much and instead of feeling like a failure ( as she took the irish spellings personal when she got them wrong)she now feels more confident about the subject and looks forward to going to the classes . As her class is all finding the spellings difficult i would recomend anyone to send there kid here , and her rates are very reasonable , especially in these difficult times.

so go raibh maith agut ….joanne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.