irish dacncing

Home Forums Louth Chat irish dacncing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    angelmum

looking for an irish dancing class for my 7 year old.she reall wants to learn so im looking for a class in drogheda,we live on the dublin road.to be honest im not interested in the wigs and fancy dresses.the child just wants to learn to dance.any suggestions

libby1
    Participant

I think their is one in Southgate Shoppping Centre upstairs – i seen it advertised on Southgate Fitness website.

carolger

Angel mum

My daughters attend irish dancing class 3 days a week. To be honest all but one of the irish dancing schools in the town are into costumes and wigs etc. Maureen Wynee teaches in Duleek and Drogheda not sure exactly. where. She also teaches in some of the local primary schools so you might get her contact number from your daughters school.

There are quite a number of girls in my daughters dancing school who don’t attend feis or have costumes, wigs etc. this isn’t a problem with the teachers so she would be more than welcome.

Classes in Drogheda and the surronding areas are Tuesday to Saturday so hopefully you will find a day that suits you. I can give you class venues and times if you are interested.

angelmum

that would be great as she is asking me about it every day now.dont get me wrong im not against wigs and fancy costumes but i think it should be up to the parents and kids if they want to get them or not.thanks again

carolger

just sent you a pm with teachers phone numbers and class info etc….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.