IRELAND!!!! You beauties!

Home Forums National Chat IRELAND!!!! You beauties!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

I know what a win… i was doing a few bits and went upstairs (without the kids) and was roaring at the tv! I had the pleasure of having to sit and watch sport in my old job, one of the Traders on the trading floor was from England and sooo passionate about the game, he did explaine the rules to us and once he did we really started to enjoy it….

chewieodie
    Participant

At last a game I understand! I know that most of you don’t follow the cricket…. but DH and I were on the edge of our seat watching the World Cup Cricket… with Ireland beating England….. I think the neighbours must have thought that there were some funny goings on in our place with the amount of squeals, shrieks and screams coming from our house!

What a class game….. BEAUTIFUL!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Think lots of people shocked we won it actually!! Good to win something….

chewieodie
    Participant

Now, if only we had put a bet on that one! 😆 😆 😆

Honestly…. a win against England…. couldn’t be better! All the South Africans I know are delighted…. 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Arch rivals in cricketing terms!… (the English that is!)

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ireland cricket shirts now flying off the shelves 🙄 😆

Just like when England won the rugby world cup every joe soap starting wearing rugby shirts 🙄

We came fom a big cricketing school, we used to be taken out of lessons when it was sunny to play 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.