internet without a phoneline

Home Forums National Chat internet without a phoneline

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    scole1

hey girls just a quick question does anyone know if you can get the internet in a home without a phone line??

Jenny!!!

Hi scole, am not sure, i had enough bloody trouble getting it and i have a phone line. If its for your house i think you just have to ring eircom and they can give you a line over the phone but dont know if you have to actually pay line rental then or wha??? Answer is simply eh.. no i am no help.. 😆 😆

scole1

not for me thanks jenny i know have vista and causes so much bloody trouble with wireless…..a girl i know asked me said i’d ask…..thanks anyway missus…

rossylisa

my next door neighbour has 02 broadband and she has no phone so does my sister dont know which one she is with though …..

Jenny!!!

oh yeh my cousin has that aswell not sure if its on a bill phone tho.

Happymammy

I have ice broadband and no phoneline costs me €39.99 per month and thats it 😀 Just go online and apply they came out to me within a week.

trixiebell
    Participant

hi scole yes I have the vodafone one, I pay 39.99 per month for as much usage as we like, and thats it. I find it grand, it is a wee bit slower that eircom, but I think its much better and I dont have to pay them line rental.

Its just a little box, like the size of a mobile phone that you connect to your computer, and thats it, also means you can sit on your laptop anywhere you want.

Hth>

Jenny!!!

no way that sounds deadly, like you could use it anywhere in country like??

scole1

thanks a million girls that’s great fair play……

trixiebell
    Participant

yeah jenny, you can use it anywhere u like, but its like a mobile phone, so if you go to the north, think your charged roaming rates IYKWIM.

like last summer, we were sitting out inn the garden on the bloody thing lol 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Yeah Im the same I do be sitting on the bog having a crap while posting on here 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Clearwire do they do it too?

Jenny!!!

eewwwwwww. just got a mental pic of that taylor, thats just ruined my day. 😆 😆

meabh

i’m on the 3 network… it’s wireless and no probs with it so far… a bit slow but not annoyingly so.
    i got the modem for 89euro and 20 euro a month bills

Happymammy

Jesus taylor! Can you not do a crossword or something like normal poopers!!!!!!

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.