interior design course?

Home Forums National Chat interior design course?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mum2

hi everyone,

I am just wondering what you think of this idea????
    My friend is thinking of starting a course in ‘introduction to interior design’. i know there are courses out there already locally but the difference here is that she is thinking of making it available to all the mummies that would prefer to study when the kiddies go to school. So daytime hours eg. 10 – 1pm, that way it doesn’t eat into your evenings… just thought I’d ask you all what you think!!

thanks girlies…

scole1

good idea as there aren’t any courses that tailor for those who are at home and kids are in school or playschool…..

mum2

thanks scole1, does anyone else have any comments on this??

kcireland

if I was to be interested … I’d like to learn not only the design aspect but the "how to" skills, too. Like how to hang wall paper or how to easily paint a room … those type of skills.

EJ

Hi There,

I actually run a licenced 5 week introductory course in the area. My next course will run in September. Previously when I attempted to run some morning courses they didnt prove as popular as you might think, but I will continue to try.

for more info: http://www.thedesignetwork.ie/
    and http://www.eyecandy.ie

EJ

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hi Emma, great web site and love your glam pic!!!

Would love to do a course that was ran in the mornings during school time, not maybe in this particular genre for me but something else maybe. But definately mornings are much better.

EJ

Thats great tohear! Hopefully the next morning time course I advertise will get a response.

will keep you all posted! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.