interested in a good girls night in

Home Forums National Chat interested in a good girls night in

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    scole1

now recession is in….do most stay in? get a group of girls together to have a few drinks laugh and chat….would people be interested, as friend looking to do this sort of thing but putting feelers out there so comments welcome…..

angel card readings, group parties seen indvidually but co-operated into a girls night…. is that anything anyone would be interested in, it’s not ann summers, it’s not tubberware party and not jewlery party but something that’ll help lift the mood and something to chat about after you have had your readings….

scole1

nobody any comments

Happymammy

Count me in whoever is having theparty! :lol

jayne

did u see dragons den last night, there is actually a company doing this sounds great..i would defo sign up for this. can’t believe they didn’t back it, but then they’ve passed up other good opportunities. here’s the link

http://www.girlsnightin.ie/gni/home.html

jayne

did u see dragons den last night, there is actually a company doing this sounds great..i would defo sign up for this. can’t believe they didn’t back it, but then they’ve passed up other good opportunities. here’s the link

http://www.girlsnightin.ie/gni/home.html

super minder

whats wrong with ann summers lol

only joking pet . when are you doing it pet.xxx

Babs

Sounds good to me too!!

scole1

not doing it myself, just an idea my friend had for other people who wanted a different girls night in and was wondering if it was something that people would be interested in….

Corinne9

definitely sounds interesting.

would go if my dh will be able to mind our ds for a couple of hours. great to have the chance to chat to a group of women on a variety of topics. fair play to you scole for sending ‘feelers’ out for this idea.

Sinprey

my friend is having the girls nite in in july. includes two treatments such as massage, manicure etc.i am going 55euro a head. will post after about how it goes( even tho it ages away 🙂

Canucklass

Hi there

I hired Girls Night In for my friends Hen party last year and it was brilliant! Vera is lovely and I would recommend.

Cheers,

scole1

looks good alright…..would love a night in that was pampering….instead of heading out…not that i do but have the treatments done at home with a few girls and a giggle….god know we all need one

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.