Integrated Energy Therapy Course

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Integrated Energy Therapy Course

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rubymum

Hi Alison,

Sounds great. I’m only reading the post now though :( . Would be interested to know if/when it will be running again. I had an EFT session at the weekend and found it great. I imagine IET is quite similar?!. I’m a homeopath myself so welcome all the complimentary ways to help shift blocked emotions/illnesses/traumas etc. Keep us posted!

rubymum

Thanks Alison. I will check out yr website and get signed onto yr mailing list. Cheers.

Moonflower

Hi Alison,

well…….i have been using what I learned during your course on Sunday with my Reflexology this week………one particular treatment I called in one of the angels to help and it was one of the best treatments I had ever given……I used your techniques of draining the negative energy and integrating the positive energy and really felt the exchange……..cant wait to do the next level……..it just feels like I know what to do, as if i am being guided by the angels……..

I will be sending my sister a distant IET treatment this weekend, so will be looking forward to both doing the treatment and what her feedback is…..

Hi Rubymum, I really enjoyed Alisons course and I think you would too…..very gentle but powerful if you know what I mean…….a bit like your Homeopathy i think……..I will pm you in a minute I have a client who I wondered if you may be able to help with Homeopathy….I mentioned i would ask you……..

Alison,

Hi Sasha

I am delighted you are finding your way with the IET 😉 , you will love the next level of the course trust me 😉 .

pm me to let me know how things went with the distance healing on your sister 😉

Alison

rubymum

hey Moonflower,it all sounds wonderful. A way to enhance your healing work even further!! things are quite busy for me from now until Jun but would love to do the course after that. I’m hoping to get around to you soon for another session so that will give me a chance to have some contact (by proxy) with the angels until then, x

Bibi

Hi Alison

any dates for the courses in 2009 ?

Bibi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.