Informal drinks anyone??

Home Forums Louth Chat Informal drinks anyone??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    beams

Hi ladies
    For those of us that can’t make 11th December’s night out – is there any interest in going for an informal drink or three on the run up to Xmas??!! :lol:

Babs

Eh, COUNT ME IN!!!!! I don’t need to be asked twice 😆 😆

hjs

DITTO

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yep……pick a date and count me in!!

Corinne9

me too!

beams

O thats great !!! looking forward to this now! I’m not great at organising so if anybody has any suggestions of a quiet pub so we can talk and get to know each other better (can’t believe i get to talk with no little bodies diverting my attention constantly!!) . My suggestions are a Saturday night November or December – free most saturdays apart from the weekend of the 5th December as DS is 1 and will prob have a party for him (any excuse!!) Scholars, The Black Bull, D’Vine, LaVida (new tapas bar in town) . I’m easy (as you will find!!) Look forward to this – lets defo make a fixed arrangement and not let opportunity slip by!! 😆 😆

hjs

D’vine or La Vida good for me ( I have contacts…but expect that could be dangerous – mt, free-flowing vino and no need to get home anytime soon as the dhs will be sitting!)

Last weekend in November, what’s that? 27th? 28th?

1st 2 weekends in Dec bad 4 me, but don’t let that stop ya!

sunshineorla

Ya know me, Mention the word alcohol and I’m there!!!!

scole1

that sounds good….get the date and we’ll see who can make it…..

scole1

got mail from bookwitch, we could have a meet up and if we could have fun and raise money too would that be a good one, what ya think info below….

Event: Fundraising Table Quiz – Finnegas Childcare Group"Charity Table Quiz"Start Time: Thursday, November 12 at 8:00pmEnd Time: Friday, November 13 at 12:00amWhere: McHugh’s Lounge

scole1

just realised not date perfect think it’s the 13th though will double check

hjs

can’t do either date, but principle sound, something i think we could do more regularly in future?

Taylor5

Girls I cant make the 11th I was in the process of checking out a few dates then posting up for a night on the tiles…. I was going to find out what date in Dec that Electric Ave are playing in Bru (friday nights) I was going to ring and asked the manger if he would do us a good deal on finger food and cheap cocktails if there were a few of us… dh’s and all

What do you think girls…. last night out there was utterly brilliant lol

beams

all sounds great !! I was thinking more down the lines of us ladies – chance for us newbies to get to know everyone else without kiddes or hubbies to look after – is that still a runner? If so what about Saturday November 21st or 28th or 19th December ? Any takers ?

Bookwitch

All welcome to the Table Quiz next Thurs 12th Nov at McHughs at 8pm form a team and have a few drinks, spot prizes and a good laugh

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.