indus is gone

Home Forums Louth Chat indus is gone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    scotsmum

just got message on facebook to say indus in drogheda has closed its doors, very sad, always loved this retaurant and found the food and staff brilliant every time…. real shame to see yet another local business going down!!

Taylor5

i did hear a rumour about a week ago, heard that things werent going too well….think there will be a few more to follow in the near future!!!

lellykelly

oh no 🙁 loved that place, eat in &/or take away was amazing, one of the best indians

Sexylady

That is awful what an amazing restaurant and the food was gorgeous not many places about to get a descent take away in Drogheda these days.
    My husband will really miss his takeaways from there
    What a pity to see it close. 😮

CaliGal

OH NO!!! That’s two restaurants I really loved in that location that went bust (Lemongrass and Indus)…

such a shame that a really delicious restaurant with ethnic food is gone 🙁

Moonflower

that is a shame as it was somewhere very different to go.

but dont forget we now have the new indian in bettystown at village hotel Rupee…i had a takeaway from there & it was wonderful..there is another post on it somewhere with other good reviews….

I cant believe that!!!

It was always our Friday Night Treat….

but we have cut back like everyone else, it just goes to show.

Its so sad that businesses just cant survive.

Gareth
    BodyRight

Financial Companion
    Participant

Someone just said to me that it’s the same people who have opened up the Bettystown one, so that could explain. All these posts have made me hungry! 😆

scotsmum

yeah i was in the bettystown one, was the same fella managing it but somehow the decor/atmosphere of the village just doesnt compare to indus.. altho now i can walk there n back 😀 we had an ok meal, but didnt seen as good as indus but maybe just some teethin probs, will def be going bk now indus is gone!!!

Waffy1

the chef from indus is the one who opened Rupee

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.