Indian

Home Forums Louth Chat Indian

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

Which Indian take away and or restaurant do you recommend in Drogheda?

Does anyone knows what happened to Rupee in Bettystown, as phone doesn’t seams to work. We got take away there sometimes. Now dying for Indian and don’t know where to get it.

Fabienne

Yvonne

I have heard great reports about Punjabi House on the Dublin Road..

bubblesue

Punjabi house is the only indian one I know, food was always lovely but i haven’t been for a while.

Jedt
    Keymaster

M&S Indian take away in a box is nice…and cheap too!

Emsylogical

Which Indian take away and or restaurant do you recommend in Drogheda?

Does anyone knows what happened to Rupee in Bettystown, as phone doesn’t seams to work. We got take away there sometimes. Now dying for Indian and don’t know where to get it.

Fabienne

The Himalayan tandoori is excellent! We’ve gone back a stupid amount of times and will be getting another take away soon I’d say 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

Heard rave reviews about Punjabi house again today 😀

lellykelly

yes its lovely there, we went recently with friends of ours. its kinda like someones sitting room; its like you are in a house….the food is fab though and the portions are huge so no need to order loads of sides etc. Loads of meat with the main courses. Can also bring your own wine/beer which is great, no corkage!

Fabienne

Thanks for replies.
    Ttried the M&S indian meal offer, ok but will not do it again.
    Have to try the Punjabi, went there years ago, liked it, but Bettystown Ruppee was really nice and closer, I should go there again.

Where is the Himalayan?

Fabienne

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.