Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 11,461 through 11,475 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Gismo

I got a lovely dress delivered the other day that i bought on e-bay. going to wear it to my friends wedding in two weeks. the dress had to be taken in so i was delighted.

yummymummy

i was the highest bidder and it got 3 more bids but i was still highest and then at the end some sneaky geit came in £1 dearer, so then so did i the feckers!!!!!!

yummymummy

oh gismo, nice one, the dress i bid on is for my mates wedding i hope i have to get it taken in 😉 now shoes and a bag 🙂 🙂 ill wait till i ge tthe dress first though!!!

Gismo

I still have to get shoes and a bag too..and the weddin is less than 2 weeks away!!!

Yvonne

How do you manage to look for a dress on ebay? I walked around Norwich on Saturday but got nothing at all, sizes seemed very small… it was very depressing and what did I do? EAT!!!!
    So I might have a look on ebay – where would I start???

yummymummy

tut tut last minute job eh!!!!

Yvonne

Gismo, the wedding I am going to is 3 weeks from Friday and I have NOTHING!!!

yummymummy

search for dresses and then change the ptions or else use key words like evening dress, cocktail dress etc, its very easy to use.

Gismo

It is easy..just type in "dresses size and formal" and it will show up all sorts of formal dresses. The dress i got had to be taken in as the top of it was too big!! You know me yvonne wouldn’t have the smallest chest but this was the part of the dress that was too big…was thrilled 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Love ebay for clothes! Ud def find somethin there yvonne!

Yvonne

I’m worried about the sizes – I am so badly proportioned! Its such a pain… will have a nosey and see what they have to offer!

Yvonne

Having no joy so far!!!

yummymummy

what???? why not?????

there are tonnes and tonnes and tonnes of dresses there yvonne.

Gismo

Yvonne,

they change from day to day just give yourself a day or two and you will see something.

Yvonne

All I am seeing so far is very dressy ones, but I am only on page 5, so will stick with it!

Viewing 15 posts - 11,461 through 11,475 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.