Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 7,276 through 7,290 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

jaysis leave for a while and come on back to this 😆 😆 😆 im thinking of selling some hash any mts want some to chill out 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 out 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 out 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 :lol:out 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 :lol:out 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 :loout 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 :lol:l:out 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 :lol:out 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

joke by the way

Yvonne

It got a bit heavy here for a while alright!!!!

yummymummy

no harm in having discussion every no and then, once it doesnt get heated and lead to arguments ha

Gismo

hi Yvonne

How was your weekend. I had a lovely day off yesterday spent day in bed recovering from hangover.

How was Offaly….was it Offaalllyy nice 😆 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Swear on Aarons life!! Dead true. Think it was in Erope somewhere but cant think off top of me head where. Ill try fish it out at home. Aaron saves all wird stories from newspapers for a diary type thingy!

yummymummy

aw gismo!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

See in the newspaper too 2 wks ago, a calf was born somewhere down this country with 2 heads! One of the heads was dead thou. Jus like a siamese twin kinda!

yummymummy

yeah i seen that one alright.

Yvonne

Hey Gismo!
    Offaly was grand!!!! 😆 😆 😆 Did you enjoy JT, C said he was great! Have to go to a meeting now, talk later!

Gismo

Yuck…two heads…imagine havin to push that out..bad enough pushin one head out..the poor cow 😆 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

Yuck…two heads…imagine havin to push that out..bad enough pushin one head out..the poor cow 😆 😆 😆

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Gismo

Better go do some work. MIght be on line later…joanne will mail you that number it was rainin at lunch and didn’t fancy rootin in the car for the number…will defo send it to ya tonight.

Happymammy

Hi

Ive just had a quick scroll down the mails and so far ive come up with Hash, cat-puppies, and two heads!!! OK someone tell me whats going on!!!

ADMIN WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀

rossylisa

ah just another typical day in mt happymammy 😆

yummymummy

😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 7,276 through 7,290 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.