Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 7,201 through 7,215 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

I NEVER knew that u know that! Really didnt! Shuh i really didnt start chattin to nk til about a month now myself didnt i not nk! Frig im embarressed now! 😳 😳 😳 You dont look old enought to have a 10yo!!!!!!!!! Thats a compliment by the way! 😆

nk12

hee hee!!
    dont worry..
    thanx for the compliment!! 😳

rossylisa

yummy will you still get it my dd turned 6 in december and she was still 5 for the next quartor ifykwim and i never got the one in april 🙁

yummymummy

when did she turn 6 in dec, was it b4 the payment was out?? if it was after you should of gotten april payment. yeah u defo get it. the last was april and J was 6 in may do defo should get this one!!!

rossylisa

she turned 6 on the 15 of december i think we got a payment on the 1st or something but no there was notthing on me card

yummymummy

lisa u should of getting it for defo!!!!!!!!!! id look into it!!

rossylisa

my sis son truned 6 in november and he got the one in december everyone said i would get it had it spent on me mam and dad for their 50ths put no didnt get it i was gutted 😆 😆 😆 they should have backdated for when she was born

rossylisa

where are you all gone 😕

munchin
    Participant

😆 😆 😆
    work
    lunch
    mental here

rossylisa

oh yes forgot about lunch and work must get up of me arse so and start cleaning

munchin
    Participant

i wish i could do some cleaning, was so good when i first came back to work now though onlybarely gettnig the minimum done!!!!!!!

yummymummy

lisa that e mail was disgusting, nearly spat me sandwich outta me mouth

rossylisa

😆 😆 😆 😆 you can tell your ex if he dosnt stop annoying you that is what will happen to him 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

oh what i would give to do that to him in the middle of west street haha ha.

rossylisa

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 7,201 through 7,215 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.