Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 7,156 through 7,170 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

not bad at all today joanne and you?
    just saying how it dosen’t feel like july at all
    looking at all the pretty sunmmer stuff baby has but wondering will she get to wear it!

Joanne06
    Participant

Well according to GMTV this morn, If Englands anythin to go by we’re def not gettin any nice weather any time soon!! Joke aint it! U no work today Munchin??!

Any craic for me??!

munchin
    Participant

oh i’m in work, chance would be a fine thing, i was off fri, i’m off this thurs and i’m finishing at 3.30 today
    i was looking at babs stuff last night

no craic just busy at work you?

Joanne06
    Participant

Im ‘suppose’ to be busy here at work!!! Boss away on hols n i think hes expectin to come back to a set of accounts finished but aint no way fin yet! Gonna have to log off here for while n get somethin done! Im terrible!

ellokittee

good morning ladies, muchkin, was just thinkin the same about all the summer clothes for babs, went on a shopping spree last weekend for summer dresses for her, feel like an idiot now LOL

munchin
    Participant

most of her stuff is pressie but she has some really cute stuff that i’d love to see her in – pity if it all gets wasted! not taking tags of anything until i’m putting it on her!
    how old is your babs? mine is 7months

ellokittee

she’s 5 months, we just got a lovely bag of hand-me-downs of winter things from SIL, its so hard to know if she will fit in them by winter, she won’t have any wardrobe to speak of poor thing LOL

munchin
    Participant

my sister gave me 6 blacks sacks of her daughters stuff ranging in age from 3months to 3years
    i went through them all taking out stuff i knew i wouldn’t use then bagged up the older stuff and washed the younger stuff – some of it wont fit her at the approriate times etc but it’s nice to see her in some of her cousins stuff – there was one pair of dungarees i loved on my niece which were beautifulon my little one but sadly she’s outgrown them already

i have billions of stuff already my little one has outgrown and none of it is worn out she’s just outgornw them all!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Hey u 2, youll have me broody again talkin about wee cut outfits etc!!!!! Miss all that with my brute!

ellokittee

if you still have the tags on them, there are some shops that will do exchanges on them, even without a receipt (someone told me that, I don’t know what shops do it). You could get a few bob for them on EBay as well, to put towards buying clothes that actually fit! TYhey change so much week to week, its so hard to buy, especially as ass the sizes in shops are so different! I find that Penneys runs big, Next runs small, and Dunne’s is all over the place. I try to take one of everything that babs fits into with me when I go shopping, and hold them up to the new items to see if they’ll fit, I get a lot of strange looks but it works LOL

Yvonne

Good idea ellokittee, I find it very frustrating that all the shops are sized so differently!
    How is everyone today?

Joanne06
    Participant

Mee good Yvonne! Gotta head soon n actually get somethin done today!

yummymummy

yvonne that it one of my pet hates AAGGGGHHHHH why cant a 12 be a 12 etc!!!!!!!!!! so annoying.

moring everyone

nk12

good mornin girlies!!! 😉

yummymummy

hey nk, you just cant stay away can ya ha ha. when u back to work??

Viewing 15 posts - 7,156 through 7,170 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.