Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 6,841 through 6,855 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

I remember when my brother told my Mother, she went mad!!! Was very disappointed but as he was the first grandchild, he was spoiled rotten and he is 15 now!

Gismo

L’s family were not much better. his mam just kept looking at me with those accusing eyes as if to say "you hussey trapping my innocent son"…even though the wedding was bloody booked.

Things settled down though after a while.

You poor thing Joanne you were so young but i’m sure you wouldn’t change it now. My poor cousin is only 18 and has just found out she is preggers…she is just after finishing her leaving so she is all over the place. It must be so hard being young and falling pregnant when things aren’t sorted like house etc.

It must have been so hard on you…you poor pet.

Yvonne…knew by your mam the other day that she had a gamey eye and fancies "b" 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Gismo, do you not realise that you are a hussey who trapped your poor innocent hubby!!!!!! 😆 😆

My Mother thinks the sun shines out of his arse!!! He gets so spoiled at my house, gets tea made for him and dinner handed to him, the rest of us have to get up and get it!!!! He loves it!

ed1
    Participant

gotta go. talk later

Gismo

Of course i’m a hussey and proud of it… 😆 😆 😆

I would watch that mother of yours 😆 😆 😆
    Sure "B" is lovely and so quiet!!!!!

E’s outfit was gorgeous the other day. She looked so trendy and i have to say it she is the image of b’s mum!!!

Girsl you are so brave having children so young and I say fare play to you. Sometimes I regret not having C earlier but thats the way the cookie crumbles .

yummymummy

gismo dont think it has anything to do with bravery really, sh it happens you know and thats life. im not one for abortion unless is really and truly nessasary ( like the story in the news about the girl they wouldnt let fly to uk to ge one). i had him when i was 18, rented a house with his da and then we bought one and have since split up. rent a house by myself with my little terror and we couldnt be happier. 18 sounds quite young to have a child but i had my leaving done you know, its not the end of the world the way some poeple make it out to be. wouldnt ever ever change it for the world. im happy as a pig in s hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Bejaysus gismo!!! Dont feel sorry for me now!!!!! Aarons 10 this year!! Grand age for babysittin when the next srrival eventually comes!!!! Was so young thou. Really pity seein young ones with babies n what theyve to cope with!! As they say thou….s hit happens!!!!!!

yummymummy

snap jo ha ha ha ha

Joanne06
    Participant

So youre not rulin out now a 2nd one comin along yummy?!!!!!!!

yummymummy

what???? a 2nd one ??with who??are u mad??? 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Gismo

Very true. I think the support system for young mothers though is crap..there is nothing for them to point them in the right direction or to help them out. My cousin is just all over the place at the minute but I know she will be fine. Its not the end of the world and I know like you both she will make a great mum!!

I wish the sun would come out..the weather is so shit and I have no holiday planned this year which is crap!!

yummymummy

i had my mam and auntys. why not get your cousin to come on here!! my cousin was the same as me preg at 17 and her little one is 2 now. she came to me for advise and her ma and her b/f. it is a shock but she will get through it. she can always defer college for year if she was going to go!!!

went to salou beginning of june and wish i was back there, me and j had a ball and the sun was brill!!!!

Gismo

Yeah must tell her to come on here she could get loads a tips.

Have never been to salou. We were in floriday when I was 4 months preggers and then went to malta last year for de honeymoon. Hoping to go to the bahamas next year if we save our butts off!!!

yummymummy

the bahamas get you ha ha!!!!!!! lucky for some. defo wouldnt be able to affod hols like that. think me and J will just stick to the continent ha ha

Gismo

Don’t think we can afford it but L was looking at the website with all these deals on it.

Will have to wait and see . Think the hubby wants to take me away so I stop talking bout another babe 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 6,841 through 6,855 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.