Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 6,571 through 6,585 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

top of the morning to ye lassies , hows everyone today ❓

mumof2

Not a bother Yummy and you. DS2 is on summer holidays today so roll on 12 o clock. Looking forward to the summer with him. Kinda missed him when he was at school (just a little). Come back and ask me in a week and see if i say the same. 😆 😆 😆 😆

paddi

morning all….how is everyone?

yummymummy

😆 😆 😆 aw you do miss them when they at school but after about the 20th time they say they are bored it wears off and your counting down till sept ha ha. J not finished till 12.30 tw and then he going on hols with his da on thurs, so ill be on me lonesome for a week poor me!! 🙁

hey paddi

paddi

cant believe that all the little people are finished for the summer already..hopefully the weather will pick up at some stage for them!!!! i am back to work tomorrow (officially) so trying to get the aul uniform sorted!!! hope i can get the skirt closed and it doesnt cut me in half!

yummymummy

it flew didnt it paddi. not a great time to be starting work eh paddi h 🙂 but like you i hope the weather does pick up so i can lie in me garden and top up me freckles!!!!

Sinprey

im good yummy. movd ovr to chat on this forum.lil ones are playing nicely and were all still in jammies.lazzzy. is the weather to improve today?

yummymummy

lucky you, i couldnt get outta the bed today sooooo lazy!!!!!
    the weather is quite nice here in balbriggan sunny but windy. it said there will be showers all week so who knows sinprey. did u here about the floods in england 3 people dead already, madness ain it!!!!

paddi

as usual i betcya it will be great the days i am in work..cant believe the weather in the uk..its mental….my gordon is on tv tonight so i am starting to get all excited lol..sad i know

yummymummy

who is gordon, what on??? tell us tell us!!!!!!!!!

paddi

the gorgeous gordon ramsey…f word…channel 4….LOVE HIM

Sinprey

i know its terrible.the weathers gone mad with global warming.i think in a few decades life for everyone will b so different and well have to go back to basics as petrol etc etc will b unobtainable.god that sounds very serious 🙂 🙂 🙂 anyone follow prisonbreak god paddi do u really think hes gorgeous.ido like him but not in fanciable way.i read his biography he was bit of a boyo

yummymummy

😆 😆 😆 😆 paddi….are u serious 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    this gloabl warming lark i dunno what to think about it to be honest. i just want it to be sunny 😆 😆
    i used to watch it sin but then i lost track of when it was on and lost track altogether, wentworth miller YUM

paddi

dont what it is about him but i do think there is something really sexy about him…anyone been watching talk to me? something about max beesley too…my hormones are raging at the moment i think!!!

Sinprey

ive lost track a bit too but wentworth now there is someone very fanciable and the brother is looking good too this series.not worried about global warming yummy.shocking 😀 😀 😀 😀 ha ha . a sunnier climate wud b nice tho .paddi i agree about max b. havnt seen that prog when is it on

Viewing 15 posts - 6,571 through 6,585 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.