Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 6,346 through 6,360 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

No I just gave them 2 days of coz I missed them they finnish next week, had a bit of a fight with my mam & wasn’t happy leaving DS with her after (same sh1t dif day).

I ended up bringing them out after lunch & buying them umberellas while we were out, I was going mad in the house & I is not used to being kept in, she likes her walk 🙂

I am sick of being a widow full stop, hope my sky cards arrive soon 🙂

trixiebell
    Participant

hey girls, me here too!! Might as well be a widow as DH up in bed catching up on his sleep after all his mad hours in work 🙄 .

Is it ur battery in ur smoke alarm bernie, i know it beeps when batteries are running low..

pinkbabe

AWE but at least u pair have tele 😥

Bernie

Ahh Pink, poor you, that sounds awful. I remember you saying something before bout your Mum with your wee lad. Poor wee chap. You were just right to give them the 2 days off.
    Hey Trix, hows you? Won’t even ask if you are settled back into work 🙁
    It’s not smoke alarm though- thats what i thought too so foned my bro and he said it is hooked up to mains so I have no clue ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

Bernie

Oh you dont even have normal tv Pink?

trixiebell
    Participant

oh i dunno then bernie!! Me not much help!

Me sick of being a widow as well 😈

Are ur 2 looking forward till they move up full time pink?

pinkbabe

nothing just dvds but am sick of them I bought my mates child a cd today 4 her bday & cheeky bitch that I am I am listening to it now!!!

pinkbabe

They can’t wait

by this time next week we’ll be a bit more settled L doesn’t even have a bed 🙁

trixiebell
    Participant

theres a furniture shop accross from lidls that are very cheap, I got DS bed in there very reasonable and they delivered it on the same day too, I can find out the name of it 2m for u.

pinkbabe

The 1 in my old house is mine its just a matter of getting it here & knowing that she won’t need it up there. My mam was ment to be staying in my house (other house) with them so I didn’t gut it I just took what I could then she changed her mind 😈 so I could’ve got it all done while I actually lived there. Anyway Bf has a van organised for next weekend & til then she is in a double with R & not @ all happy about it 😕

trixiebell
    Participant

aw thats awful pink, at least you only have a week left of all the upheaval and then everything should be more back to normal for ya hun.

pinkbabe

or as normal as it gets in my world !!!

pinkbabe

I am gonna go have a shower, I’ll be back later if anyone is around!!!

BYE BYE

trixiebell
    Participant

talk to u later pink!

Allanah

My smallies in bed and here faffin round on computer.Crap on TV (nothing new there!) at time like this I wish I had the channels.Anyone round?

Viewing 15 posts - 6,346 through 6,360 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.