Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,716 through 5,730 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

morning girls mad change in the weather and my nose is running like i don’t know what, think i might have a touch of the auld hayfever

Allanah

my h and kids in bed. i should b too.i know ill regret in morn.its great to chat.im a sahm but dont always have access to laptop.have sky news on in backround and there talking bout thomas tank engine toys being recalled as the paint contains lead.warning to mt mums ,said dangerous if toys put in mouth.

This one.Will get paper later on.Just thought can google it.Back soon.Can see my plants growing (swear to God).

yummymummy

aw no munch i have hayfever and it one big massive pain in the @ss.
    me and ds are covered in bites, him more than me, have no idea where we are getting them from!!!!

munchin
    Participant

this is the 3rd batch of the sniffles in as many weeks, piraton worked the last time, have tried zirtex this morning, it came on so quickly i had to go to chemist, tears running down my face!!!!!!!!!
    never had it before

Sinprey

mornin ladies.Allanah ,didnt really get the full story bout thomas trains.i actually think it was ones produced or sold in the US.Sorry hope i didnt cause u or anyone to worry 🙂

Sinprey

also munchin have you tried clarityn for hayfever.dh finds they work as the zirtek make him v drowsy.allanah i chekd web re thomastoys dnt think uv anything 2 worry bout. they were wooden trains sold in states over last few yrs that were recalled.

yummymummy

oh im really bored!!!!!!!!!!!!! just downloaded 4od and going to watch the big brother i have missed!!!! woho!!!

Allanah

Sound Sinprey. Listen any of you got any tips for de-cluttering toys?Usually I’m very good but lately my 2 seem to have amounted a mass of stuff from visitors/cousins etc.Have tried to reduce as much as possible.Yummy & co. do your children have lots of toys or what?

yummymummy

i have one 6yo boy and he has a massive amount of toys. since being on here ive given away a bike, a battery operated jeep and clothes. its great. usually i throw out broken toys and store the rest in storage trollies, give them to my cousins or svdp.

rossylisa

hello hello hello 😀 😀 anybody out there 😆

Allanah

Ya I donate to svdp a lot – and post stuff on Jumbletown sometimes.Planned a trip to the Zoo Sunday but could be a complete wash out at this rate!Pity because fool o here told smallies we’d go.

yummymummy

oh i learned my lesson big time about telling ds we were going somewhere and something else cropped up and he would go on and on and on about it.
    ds has a party on sunday and spend the rest of the day with his dad and i can suffer in silence dying of hangover from sat night ha ha.
    i bought minature bottles of absenthe on holidays WOHO!!!!!!!!!!

hey LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rossylisa

i used to give it up to olol but because of health reasons they cant take them give them to a local creche or svps

munchin
    Participant

yep i’m here – well kinda
    it is very quite isn’t it

rossylisa

think a few went to coffee morn and prob arnt back yet

Viewing 15 posts - 5,716 through 5,730 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.