Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,701 through 5,715 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

join in here anytime for a chat, its good craic!

Im off work this week, and I have been addicted again to MT!! Beware it is very addictive!! I had my laptop turned off about an hour ago, and couldnt resist turning it back on again!! Me saddo!! Dh is out u c!!

rossylisa

i havent been on because of the lovely wethre but i was on it all day today 😆 😆

Sinprey

my h and kids in bed. i should b too.i know ill regret in morn.its great to chat.im a sahm but dont always have access to laptop.have sky news on in backround and there talking bout thomas tank engine toys being recalled as the paint contains lead.warning to mt mums ,said dangerous if toys put in mouth.

trixiebell
    Participant

ah rossy I am lethal, I kept sneaking on for a few minutes to check up on the posts, the addiction is back like when I was on maternity leave, I was never off here!!

See its not a good idea, IM a MT addict!! Lol!!

rossylisa

sing prey i was shutting down the computer and seeign you and trixi on so im going to be like a bull in the morn 😀

yeh trixi it is addictive

trixiebell
    Participant

how many kids have u sinprey? I have 2 DS’s, think the baba is teething as he has been Very unsettled tonight.

This is great for banter, you know, i never really knew many people here and MT opened up so many doors for me – aw!! 😆

Oh god thats awful bout Thomas d tank!! My ds1 lovs him

rossylisa

im going to bed me am knackered night night girlies 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

yeah me too, nice chatten ladies, thanks for the company 😆 😆 😆

Sinprey

i can hear the hubby up.he prob thinks iv fallen asleep down here.nice chatting nite :)two kids trixie todds 1 n 3

trixiebell
    Participant

night sinprey, night rossylisa

yummymummy

morning people!!!!!!

Yvonne

Morning Yummy, hows you today?

Allanah

Hi ya Yummy..it’s flogging outside but I’m secretly happy.Planted garden few weeks ago… so it’ll get a good soakin!!!! Has anyone an up date on Sinpreys post re Thomas the Tank Engine toys? My ds just inherited a box load from older cousin. He has just gone for nap so I’m here trying to gather them up.

yummymummy

im grand yvonne. i feel like ishould be wearing my big winter coat today LOL its rotten outside.
    hows you??

yummymummy

hey allanah!! what post about thomas the tank engine??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,701 through 5,715 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.