Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,671 through 5,685 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

I would rather not TBH but I will just sip over a couple of glasses I is being dropped @ 8am tomorrow

munchin
    Participant

gas i was sorting through some of the clothes my sister gave me for the baby, some of the 6-9month is wintery or heavy so i put it at the bottom of the wardrobe knowing our weather she might wear it yet!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

only did a clear out a while ago!!!! ill get stuck into it when i get home, ill find a home for them i will ha ha.

munch i sound like an auld one but ill have me wine tonight watching the final of the apprentice woho!!!! i love the programme i hope the irish one wins!!!!

munchin
    Participant

ah the odd glass of wine or bulmers here & there yeah but last time i went our drinking on a work night was for liverpool game 2 years ago – iwas late for work only one outta of all the staff (including about 5 liverpool fans) and i was running production as the time 😳

pinkbabe

I’ll be going easy babies & hangovers don’t mix in my world

munchin
    Participant

god i’m slow i finally figured who I is 😳
    how are you getting on with her?
    is her mam still hoping to pop in on friday night?

pinkbabe

me thinks I might have a malibu & pinapple that way no one needs to know how much malibu is in it (very little) & they won’t notice that I am not getting drunk 😉

munchin
    Participant

good idea
    i was pregnant at my hens but no-one except my sisters knew, i permantely had a bottle of bulmers in my hand but was drinking the water on the table and my sis was drinking the bulmers!

rossylisa

my computer just crashed that hasnt happend in a while 😈 😈 😈 😈

pinkbabe

She is great, had her yesterday & today, we went to toddler group yesterday & are planning on popping into bbs tomorrow. Yeah I think BC is gonna give me a txt when she gets back to Drogheda & see where we are

munchin
    Participant

cool i haven’t seen either of them since i went back to work, I is a little bit younger than my little one

rossylisa

pinki are you preggres with hiding what your drinking 😯

pinkbabe

No def not preggers (chance would be a fine thing)

Just can’t do hangovers with minding baby from 8 am but I promise I will make up 4 it Fri night 😉

rossylisa

when is your babies coming up for good are they finishing out school first

pinkbabe

they are with their nan til the 27th i didn’t think it was fair to pull them out of school early they’ll enjoy their last few days with their ‘dub friends’. Poor me is missin them tho & can’t talk to R on the phone coz he’ll get upset & start crying for me 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 5,671 through 5,685 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.