Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

U like the guna??!

yummymummy

the guna is loely girshe it is!!!! god it lashing now 🙁

big major thunder storm in drog last night!!!!!!! now thats weather for ya ha ha. thank god i have all me hol clothes washed and dried now.

Joanne06
    Participant

Well its gonna do at this stage!!

Yeah we’d bad thunder n lightning bout 8pm yest! MOther has fear of thunder as she saw someone get struck by lightening when she was young n was outfor walk, my god she was white by time she got back! Sick i tell ya!! Id say were due more too, very warm again! P’in here too! Typical lunchtime, ALWAYS rains n then come 2 pm itll prob be sunny again!!

munchin
    Participant

no rain in ashbourne but still stuffy

yummymummy

it bucketing down 🙁 me yellow grass will get a good watering ha ha.

rossylisa

hello everyone 😀

yummymummy

hey lisa hows you?

rossylisa

ah im grand yummy i hope the wetre clears up soon …….but it was still stiffling and very stuffy last night with all the rain 🙄

yummymummy

hope it does too. i left J window open last night while he was in bed for a while and when i went to check on him the whole bed under the window(not his bed 🙂 ) was soaked, the blind was soaked aaagggghhhh, lucky i didnt leave the window over his bed open or he would of been drenched 😆 😆

rossylisa

i had mine open all night but i dont think the place was drenched just as well 😀 are you going out with the girls on friday night

yummymummy

his room is at the front and it was the direction it was blowing, i had mine open and none came in.

dont think ill make it as me mates going out for drinks on sat as i wasnt here for her b day meal and i dont think i can afford 2 nights out!!
    had to pay for j school tour and bought his school uniform too, want to get it outta the way!!
    is u going?

rossylisa

no my sis bf suprise 40th is on fri so have to go to that ……. i realy wanted to go and a friend around here is getting a fortune teller into her house on fri so ill miss that to id love to got that done 😀 ah maybe next time

yummymummy

aw i went to one last year she was ok. actually one of my friends is organinsing for a few of us to go see another one. it does be a good laugh!!!!
    there is always things going on over the summer isnt there, it always hard to find the time to do things.

rossylisa

yes and its fathers dayon sunday and my dhs bd the follwing week so i need loads of money and i want to go and watch the dublin and meath game to but the tickets are sold out 🙁

yummymummy

did my fathers day gifts yest as i have to buy for my da and for x from j. there a sale in lifestyle ha ha!!!! j has a party on sunday too
    money money money.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.