Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,476 through 5,490 (of 27,438 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

me going off have to get this house sorted tlk to you later bye 😀 😀

Joanne06
    Participant

Id LOVE to have the motivation to go back to the gym! Ive a friend i met from MM n we keep sayin we’ll start walkin but me thinks shes as lazy as me!!! PROMISED myself id start back on the stepper n exercise bike on Monday wk ago, n somethin came up so i said this monday, kinda forgot n ate the chinese out of it so DEF next monday!! God im gettin disasterous!

Hows WW goin yvonne??!!

Yvonne

I had my weigh in last night Jo and was up 1lb – I expected it as I had a good lot on this weekend, couple of meals out and drinking aswell – even though I done the mini marathon too, was happy enough because I know what caused it, so its back on track again for this new week!

munchin
    Participant

you’ll be grand yvonne wish i could get myself moving again!
    have to get back into habit of walking in the evenings and cut out chocolate
    have also got into habit of pizza again!!!!!!!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

I wdnt let that burden ya Yvonne. Always wd happen to me. You’ll prob find that this week when you weight yourself again itll be 2 lbs off not 1 n ull be delighted. All the ‘1lb on’will do is motivate ya to do better!! DONT LOOSE THE MOTIVATION!

Muchhin im the same! Im a cow for choc! Right Moo altog! I buy the fun size bars for the wee fella n it ME who bloody nibbles on them n not him! Been good this wk thou. Bought 2 bags of grapes so been pickin on them!! Gotta stop eatin!!!!!!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

i bought oranges last night but they’re blooming awful

munchin
    Participant

right going to log out, completly on my own here so need to concentrate if i’m to get out on time later
    chat tomorrow
    enjoy George whoevers going and WWW etc…..

Joanne06
    Participant

ITS JOHN MUNCHIN!!!!!!! N ITS WWE!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!! George!!! If ya saw these men believe me i tell ya you’d know their names off by heart!!!!!! 😆

pinkbabe

Hello anybody out there??? 😕 I am a band widow again tonight but I am ok with it coz he’ll be home by 10.30 😀

munchin
    Participant

hey joanne i meant anyone going to george michael sorry!
    how was John anyway???? 😀

Joanne06
    Participant

Ahhhhh!! K didnt think of George yest alright munchin!!!! Whoooops!! 😳 Ah John was might bitta stuff as usual. F’d tired this morn! Need me caffine bad!!

Hows all this morn??!!! God this place is dead! 🙄

munchin
    Participant

yep your first person on this thread since i logged on at 8.30
    i haven’t been out on a week night in so long – reckon i’d be in bits too
    mad busy here again today

nwmum

hey girls hows things?? working hard?

Joanne06
    Participant

One better for ya, my b’mates weddin is thur 21st, then boss comes up n asks me will i be around that day that the others are off n no one to cover reception, i said id it booked off n d 22nd. He never f’in wrote it down! He asked me to come in the Fri now. Now ill be seriously dying!! Hangover galore! Can ya imagine the head of me sittin in reception. Have to tell him ill be in the after noon, now hes not here!!!!! Friggin bosses!!

munchin
    Participant

oh yeah
    you off to coffee morning?

Viewing 15 posts - 5,476 through 5,490 (of 27,438 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.