Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,461 through 5,475 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

I would love to have an assistant, I could do with one! Boss is too miserable to pay though.

HMM, sounds like you have a nice day planned and weather is good too, Carlingford is lovely.

Boss is back tomorrow thank God! Never thought I would say that! Lads here a take the p@#* – one guy came in yesterday still drunk! They don’t like being told what to do by a girl! God love them, I mean they have to work a bit harder this week.

Yvonne

Thats great that J’s Mum and Dad are up, will be lovely for you to have a night out together! 😆

I’m heading to Brendan O’Carroll tonight in the Olympia, my brothers girlfriend is related and got VIP tickets – should be alright, but anyway its something different!

munchin
    Participant

i use the term assistant losely yvonne, she was doing part of my job when i was on maternity leave, she was here for about 2months before i left and as 3 of the other people i have to cover went on hols as soon as i came back she stayed on for a few weeks.
    when i went on maternity i handed over part of my job to someone else, it was long over due, they had 3 people covering my job while i was out BIG HINT I NEED HELP so we kept one guy on full time which is great for me.
    Believe Carlingford is lovely – haven’t made it there yet – on my list for this summer

happymumblemum
    Participant

that sounds good yvonne 😆

yes cant wait to see his mum and dad dd leaves me alone when they are there 😆 j taking off friday which is cool as he worked till ten last night

Joanne06
    Participant

Hey ladies!! How goes e all 2day!! Isnt it bloody lovely out! Im off early today for a change, well 2 hours early so sun suppose to be nice later so can catch a few rays!!!!! Going to see all the muscles in WWE in the point!!!! Ill be in me glory!!!!!!! John Cena……mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

i must be in a different weather zone – it’s cloudy and windy here in ashbourne!!!!!!!!

Yvonne

Hey Joanne, how are you? Lovely that you are finished early! I need to finish early too, but only about 20 minutes, but at least its earlier!

Its lovely here in Kilsaran too! Sorry its not nice in Ashbourne!

Joanne06
    Participant

Was VERY overcast here this morn but suns out now!!! Heard on radio all the country wil have LOADS sun by later this afternoon….so dont fret munchin!!! Sd reach ya later!!!! Good to see it back!!

Yvonne

Its typical Joanne, they day the exams start!

rossylisa

hi ladies how is everyone its gorgeous out today slept it out today and dd missed her bus so had to walk down to school with her im really not fit i want to go back to bed for an hour

Joanne06
    Participant

Hey Yvonne!!! How goes ya!! Havent time to be on in here lately!! Boss pilin the work on us poor edjits! Slave workers i tell ya!

Joanne06
    Participant

Oh keep the exams rollin i say!!!!! As long as we’ve sun!!!!!!! 😆 Hopefully when the boss sees sun he’ll suggest starting n finishing early here at work. Love when that starts! Whole eve to ourselves!

Well miss rossy! How goes ya??!!! IS that hussy not keep ya fit!!!!!! Good lord you may sit him down n break the news to him!!!! 😈

munchin
    Participant

as long as weather is nice when i get home = will throw babs in buggy and go for a walk

Yvonne

Hi Lisa, hows things? Hope you didn’t have far to walk to school. I can’t remember the last time I slept it!

Yes you have been quiet Joanne! Boss is back tomorrow so will be quiet for a couple of days then, while he is busy trying to make it look that we couldn’t cope without him!

As we are in the gas business, it will be like a morgue here in the summer!, we hope to only do half days the odd time which is brilliant, but would depend on his mood of course!

rossylisa

nah jo me got a tad bit lazy keep saying ill go back to gym but me just dont want to 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 5,461 through 5,475 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.