Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,281 through 5,295 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

i was there the day they all walked up to the o rats ha ha was a t amatch, the sea of red was mad ha ha ha. she done it cos all her friends were 😆

rossylisa

yeh there was loads of them 😆 😆 😆 😆 does your j play gaelic in there

yummymummy

no my bro plays for the senior team so brought J over to watch it. love a gaelic match i do!!!!!!

rossylisa

where is everyone today im so bored ment to get my washing machine fixed today and the man said at 11 tismorning hell be out in anhour he still isnt here yet so cant go anywhere till he comes 😈 😈 😡

rossylisa

[size=200]joanne were are you gone [/size] 😆 😆 😆 yummy have you sorted out all the data that got lost me am so boreddddddddd 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 : 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 : 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 : 😆 :lo: 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 l: 😆 😆 😆 😆 : 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 : 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 : 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 : 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 : 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 : 😆 😆 😆 😆 :l: 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 ol: 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 : 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Rossy you get the record for most 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

My head is banging here, left my car in for a service today and my replacement car is a 1.3 fridge on wheels (3 door yoke) sooooo peed off about it. No aircon or anything had to pull over and take ds jacket off before he melted in the back. I know its going to cost about 1000 euro as window motor broke last week 👿 👿 :evil:Rushed from Navan to BBs only to find that one, mumof2 the only one there… then bunacurry and her wee darling arrived. He splitting headache from too much caffine and sugar rush (eat all ds mini muffins 😳 )
    So pee’d off I think I need a good S**g, do you ever feel like that…… or maybe a nice swim would do 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

There is a bit of a difference Taylor – a shag or a swim….. let me think????? 😆 😆

Taylor5

Well on man home so swim would do, will have to settle with a splash in the bath 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

That should say NO man home….. not on him!!!!

Taylor5

No Yvonne you know I need for the mood im in, I would love to go shooting….. just some fresh air and a good adrelin (sp) rush. Better go before me head bursts, cant even seeeee with this headache and the computer isnt helping at all.

Yvonne

LOL Taylor!!! Shooting is meant to be the business to help release tension, according to my DH too!

yummymummy

seesh lisa ha ha ah relax there girshe!!!!
    mad busy today its not even funny. just doing cheque books now and my boss handwriting id diabolical AAAGGGGGHHHHHH

Taylor5

Taken a few solpadine and feeling much better, dh let off the hook 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Have to drive this peice of crap back to Navan… better go and get ds out of bed 🙄

Taylor5

where is everyone tonight? I’m so bored….

Viewing 15 posts - 5,281 through 5,295 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.