Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,206 through 5,220 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

The head of the estate management I think I don’t pay much attention to them

yummymummy

aw id tell them where to shove it!!!!!!

pinkbabe

We have to small people so not too many parties in my house altho the last 1 for bf’s 30th the gaurds were called when our guests started playing the claranet & the violin (band geeks)

yummymummy

😆 😆 😆 😆 id be p’eed off if i lived beside you but if it was a once off i wouldnt really care. have a had a few parties in my house but never had the cops call to me or the neighbours for that matter as they no it only once in ablue moon that it happens, and we wouldnt even be loud!!!

rossylisa

hello ladies hows every one yummy your in the 2000 posts to you and pink are waffelers 😆 😆 😆 😆

pinkbabe

Bf had lived there 3 years & this was the 1st gathering u’d call a party. I was disgusted when the police were called because all the neighbours had been invited to the party & well warned in advance.

pinkbabe

I’ll be WAAAAAY ahead of u when u come back from ur jollydays yummy 😀

yummymummy

indeed you will pink ill have some catching up to do when i get back 😆 😆
    heylisa hows you today???

pinkbabe

Altho I don’t think I will have net in Drogheda straight away What am I gonna do ???

yummymummy

😆 😆 you’ll have to catch up on me then ha ha ha. go to the internet cafe to get your fix.

yummymummy

home time. chat tw. 😆

rossylisa

pink there is loads of them internet cafes beside you but i find there is a horrible smell in them 🙄 im grand yummy had hospital appointment this morning and they couldnt find my chart so i had to fill the doc in what was wrong with me 😈 😈 was for 1.30 and didnt get out till 3 😈 🙄

pinkbabe

Am hopeing to be able to jump on bf’s sis internet she lives 2 doors away so hopefully I will get her signal until they can get down to connect me

pinkbabe

I have uploaded the resize pics thingy on bebo & now all my pics that wouldn’t fit or were to big can go up YAY !!!

ed1
    Participant

hi pink, was out in heatons today and saw a pair if pink stiletto shoesand thought of you.. the have toes out. i think they were only E10.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,206 through 5,220 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.