Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,131 through 5,145 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

ophelia is a lingerie bra type shop on dyer street, they would have good strapless bras.
    want to get a nice size 12 dress for my mates wedding in dec its so hard, J is 6 and im bigger now than i was after i had him.
    would you mind if i joined you going to ww after my hols. none of my friends need to go and be nice to have some company to spur me on???? dont want to intrude though.

Joanne06
    Participant

Well ladies!!!!! Hows goes all this morn??!!!!!

I hear the ould yummys been a bold girlie in her vroom vroom!!!!!! Tut tut tut!!!!! Gooid ould gardai huh!!!!

yummymummy

aw jo i wasnt bold!!!! i dont speed intetionally, never. i was in car accident 7 years ago and never want to go through that again. got caught in bellurgan and i thought the road was 80km, i was doing 77km but the letter stats it was a 60km road 😳 😥
    but lets not dwell on it, just did an insurance quote there and its not that much in the diff of having no points so thats ok with me.

hows you jo????

Yvonne

Munchin, I wore strapless for my own and can you believe that I went braless!!!! Never thought I would do that, but I managed it. But I am bigger now than what I was then too…. 🙁
    Yummy, I have been in Ophelia but wasn’t impressed with the service even though they have a lovely selection…. might try one of the bigger stores in Dublin like Munchin did, would be well worth it.

You are more than welcome to join us at ww and you wouldn’t be intruding at all!! The company really helps you to stick with it. We go to the one on Trinity Street, we are aiming for the 8 o clock class but as we had no childminders yesterday we went to the 5.30, but didn’t stay to class – its great that there is options of times.

yummymummy

5.30 or 8 suits me grand as i finish at 4 like you and trinity street aint far from my ma house where i can leave J. thanks, im defo going to gohaving people there will really give me the kick in the @ss i need!!!!!!
    have never bought anything in ophelia didnt know the service aint good 😳 yeah maybe a bigget store in dub be better.

Joanne06
    Participant

The start of the straight stretch there in bellurgan is 80km but yep jus as youre goin past the school, petrol station etc its all 60km but not for long thou. Jes im SHOCKED that guards were there at that hour in the morn cos theyre NEVER on that road, esp when ya need them eg bank hol wk ends in all my yrs goin to cooley ive been stopped twice on that road by guards at check point! Joke!

Me good yummy! Had bitta tiff with J last nite cos i reminded him he never got me flowers after me exams, in all our yrs tog he ALWAYS got me flowers, n then he texts sayin that he has them ordered for this wk end!! Yeah LIKE AS IF!!

Hows Yvonne n Muchin??!!!

yummymummy

aw i know where your talking about!!!!!!!! but i was coming out from a side road about 5 mins from the petrol station so how could i have gotten to 77km so quick????? pain in the behind big time. i was driving behind my cousin so he better have gotten caught too *JOKE*

aw jo!!!!! maybe he forgot bless him. prob be a big huge bunch that you’ll get the weekend.

Yvonne

Hi Jo, you keeping well? All good here, apart from the fact that I am working which I NEVER do on a Wednesday, so missing bringing E out and meeting HMM and her DD – pain in the backside I tell you! Can’t believe J didn’t get you flowers! I felt like that on my 30th, was sure B would get me a bouquet but nothing and when I said it to him he said everything else cost him enough!!! Cheeky beggar!

munchin
    Participant

atl east you get flowers – i got a plant for my anniversary!!!!! shouldb e grateful i got something

Joanne06
    Participant

I was EXPECTIN flowers! Like it was the one thing i was lookin forward to on Fri, n then he arrived n he actually went back out to the car n i thought he’d bring them in then AND DIDNT! Was gutted. Jus feel that he takin for granted a rings on the finger n not spoilin me no more! Im used of bein spoiled. Dont want flowers now anyway. Its jus really from guilt at this stage. He knows im p’d off with him.

Well i tell ya one thing, if J gets me a plant for our anniversary ill f’it back at him!!!! Nah only messin, ill keep the pot! Jus f uck the rest!

Joanne06
    Participant

I better have flowers for my 30th OR ELSE!! No i think this is a lesson learned for him!! Better be! He can be so thoughtless sometimes and then a prince in shining armour other times! Ah i dont know!

munchin
    Participant

his logic is that a plant will last like us flowers die!!!!!!!! so how can i argue!
    He bought me a wedding plant when we got married so we could plant it and have it all the time (i did tell him not to get me flowers that day as we were going away for 2weeks and they’d only be a waste)

yummymummy

😆 😆 😆 😆 id f**k the pot and all at him!!!!!!!
    yeah i suppose you dont want him to get laxadaisy just cos ye engaed to be wed!!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

If he thinks he can get away with it now after 5 yrs hes another thing comin! He’d be in for a rough marraige! I expect cards n everythin til the day we die! N i sincerely meanthat!

Ah thats dif munchin! Yeah i told J i wanted cala lillies plant for my flower for weddin so i can plant them. Love calas. Ilike that idea aright. WONT work on any other ocasion thou!

munchin
    Participant

i had lillies for my wedding day it was a very simple arrangement and i loved them
    to be honest girls we don’t really do the present thing we usually get things as and when we want or need them and i do fare out better that way! i’ve had to return 2 braclets & a necklace he bought me cos his taste in jewellery is so crap it’s awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    when i had the babs i picked out a necklace i wanted before she was born and pointed it out to him so he knew what to buy

Viewing 15 posts - 5,131 through 5,145 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.