Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,041 through 5,055 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

hey pink!!! they have pink stilettos in the shoe box on narrow west street, maybe ask the b/f nicely to have alook and buy for ya!!!

afternoon lisa, whats the crack with ya??

pinkbabe

I am not allowed anymore shoes so best not to ask (I’ll just buy them myself) I am in drog on the 7th for the day so I will look then.

munchin
    Participant

hi girls
    hope nk got soerted with a car

pinkbabe

Just took another bag of clothes n stuff out of DS’ room, I am getting there slowly 🙂

Was ment to be dropping L to her dress rehersal today but thank God 1 of the other mammy’s is picking her up & taking her with her little primadonna 🙂

rossylisa

hello girlies how are you all todayit is gorgeous out today looks like we needed that tunder yesterday to clear up the day 😀

yummymummy

aw it dull here only 45 mins left anyway so not too bad. thunder?? there was no thunder here yest thank god ha ha

pinkbabe

What thunder ???

rossylisa

it was only a lil bit but done the trick i went to my brothers on sunday he had a bbq fo rmy dads 50th well i seen all the seasons in one day fecking hailstones in may you only get it in ireland 😆 😆 yummy are u all packed for you holliers

yummymummy

hailstones, good god where was i yest ha ha ha.

yeah lisa nearly there just the old bits and bobs like hairdryer and straights and make up left to put in. it weighs a tonne, but defo cant be over the limit as J has his own suitcaes this year and last year i ad all his stuff in mine and wasnt over weight ha ha.

rossylisa

oh id love to be going away this year im going to costa del donegal in august for a few days but that dosnt count … 🙁 would be brill if dh gets us a holiday for our 1st wedding anniversaire in sept 😀 😀 😀

Joanne06
    Participant

Hailstones here too on Sunday too!!! Bloody scared d crap out of me in me room hittin against d window!!

Hows all now??!!!! Near caffine time again!!!

munchin
    Participant

yep we had lightening too yesterday – glad i got home before it started
    I went into creche to collect babs and it was hailstones, came out less than 5mins later and sun was shining – freaky

Joanne06
    Participant

Drag him by d balls rossy!!!!! Go n book it urself for your ‘anniversary pressie!!!!!!’ I wd!

rossylisa

are you not hyper with all that caffene you drink ……….. i dont drink coke or anything and one day dh bought a bottle o fcoke in the garage and i was hyper as feck couldnt sleep all night

pinkbabe

Gotta go walk L to the edge of my estate BRB 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 5,041 through 5,055 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.