Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,026 through 5,040 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

aw whats up pet???????

nk12

my car seized up on motorway at 7 am this morn me in me illuminous pink uniform… had to get towed only finally in the door.. car bunched they think it could cost thousands.. its a week to the wedding… 😥

yummymummy

ah nk dont let it bog you down so close to the wedding. do u need the car within the next week???

nk12

yeh workin well excluding today as didnt make it!! in moro thurs fri!! wit fitting dress fittings in and pickin people up bla bla ya know!! 😯
    tried hiring a car.. NONE available in drogheda or navan 🙄

yummymummy

have u tried hertz in swords????
    im sorry honey i dont really know what to say to ya. what a pain in the @ss. try hertz. or carhire3000 the no is 1800 944 706

nk12

your very good…just having one of those days!!
    🙄 how have you all been??

yummymummy

how old is the car, perhaps you could scrap it and buy a run around to do you for a couple of weeks. fingers crossed people will give ya money for the wedding and u can buy a new one 😆 😆 😆

no complaints here nk. other than you car, how is everything, you all set for the wedding???

nk12

its 01 focus.. would be quite a bit left to pay on it.. 🙁
    getting there wit preparations… thankfully final dress fittin moro and its gorgeous 😉

yummymummy

have u read the t&c in your insurance policy. mine has a courtesy car for when mine has to go for repairs etc. if not try your best to hire a car and pout it outta your head for the remainder of your wedding etc.

cant wait to see pics of your dress and wedding.you;ll defo have to e mail them to me you lucky thing.

nk12

no prob.. will defo email some to you..
    i know this will be one of those things that in a few years time we will laugh about it!! although i have spent all day laughin sayin it would only happen to me.. coz i was ringing my step dad to see could i get his car as doesnt use it every day.. wouldnt answer the phone was then listening to the radio.. why? THERE WAS A BOMB SCARE ON ROAD BEHIND HIS HOUSE!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLO!!!! 🙄

Yvonne

Hi, mad busy here in work and not getting enough time to post replies! Yes Joanne, went with weight watchers, again!, joined with a friend and unislim didn’t really suit her time wise, and ww has more choice of classes so we went with that.
    I think I have done okay, but you know yourself, still scared of stepping on the scales 😥
    I had an 80% good week, had to bring my Dad to doc on call Friday night, so when I brought him home, Mammy made a feed, and it was late so didn’t say no, then had to work Saturday and the food options were, well non existent, so picked at different things!

NK, sorry to hear about your car!!! Not the week for that..

yummymummy

nk you not having a good of it at all are ya. at least u can laugh about it.

just got a honeybee bar from the shop, anyone remeber them????

nk12

HEE HEE!!

honeybee?? erm dont remem them??
    i loved refresher bars 😛

yummymummy

yeah honey bee toffee bar, like a time out, also they have mint crisps and macaroon bars yum. they still sell refreshers bars. yummy!!!!

pinkbabe

Hello ladies how is everyone? I am just in from another mini shopping spree. Saw ‘my’ pink shoes for 13 euro in Pennys boutique but they didn’t have my size 😥

Viewing 15 posts - 5,026 through 5,040 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.